Valued Contributor

I have looked at all items presented today and see no cookware other than two pans that come with a Nuwave cooktop burner.  Disappointing. And a full hour with three Emeril items...meatballs, air fryer, knives...waste of an hour.

Respected Contributor

QVC is an infomercial world now. But you will always know all the colors and how many are left because they fill about half the time with that. BORING!

Honored Contributor

If I were going to buy cookware, I'd look at Bath, Bed, and Beyond.  Their kitchen section is mammoth!Smiley Happy

Also, Belk carries a lot of good brands on line and always has some sort of coupon.

Regular Contributor

Macy's carries Belgique stainless which I have had for years.  I bought open stock whenever they had good sales.  I find multiple piece sets always have pans I don't want/need.  

Honored Contributor

It's been replaced with food products, vacumn cleaners, etc😂

I have always looked forward to All Day Cooking Day over the years there has been nothing I need (which could be a good thing😉).

Today I haven't seen anything either! Well, maybe LNL TSV yet I don't know why I need them -- I'm a LNL junkie😳

Respected Contributor

@Gabidog: If what you're looking for hasn't been presented on air, you can always check out the kitchen category on the website or simply type the word "cookware" in the

search box.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I am aware I can search cookware...not stupid!  My comment was about a cooking day with no cookware presented on air...just seemed like a poor corporate decision.

Esteemed Contributor

@Gabidog - A new set of Cook's Essentials cookware was presented: item K48885.

Honored Contributor

All my cookware is now Curtis Stone's purchased from HSN.  So easy to clean and looks beautiful.