Occasional Contributor

Where is all the new Temp-tations??

What happened to Temp-tations?  I know that we have been promised all new in the second half of the year, well it is almost the 8th month and nothing!  The second half of the year is well under way and still nothing from Tara, just wondering what happened, is she retiring the line?  All we ever see is the same things and clearance, very disappointing as I look forward to new items.

Respected Contributor

Re: Where is all the new Temp-tations??

@mistybear wrote:

What happened to Temp-tations?  I know that we have been promised all new in the second half of the year, well it is almost the 8th month and nothing!  The second half of the year is well under way and still nothing from Tara, just wondering what happened, is she retiring the line?  All we ever see is the same things and clearance, very disappointing as I look forward to new items.

Like so many I have totaly lost interest in TempTations since it becaue exclusive with Old World and Floral Lace. Don't care for either pattern.  Time to change.  Meredith Lawrence brought in some new patterns in certamics recently whch I thought showed a lot of promise. Maybe it's time to look around a bit more!

Respected Contributor

Heard Tara say there will be a TSV coming up, I don't know when.

Valued Contributor

I have a few pieces, I really don't like the way they cook, only use them for serving. I have more than I need. 

Occasional Contributor

Yeah I'm starting to lose interest as well, I will definitely check out Meredith's items, thank you!

Honored Contributor

@mistybear

I don't know what exactly you're looking for, but Tara has new items on her site.

Ice cream parfaits-

temp-tations® Gingham Garden Set of 4 Ice Cream Parfaits

Ramekins-

temp-tations® Old World Set of Two 10-oz. Easy Hold Ramekins

Cupcake ramekins-

temp-tations® Old World S/2 Cupcake Ramekins

Fish platter-

Mini-pitchers-

Christmas tree stacking bowls-

temp-tations® Old World Christmas Tree Stacking Bowls

Ornament ramekins-

temp-tations® Floral Lace Set of 4 Holiday Ornament Ramekins

Breadbox-

temp-tations® Old World Covered Bread Box with Gasket

Cake pans-

temp-tations® Old World Set of Two 9” Cake Pans

Valued Contributor

There is something going on here and I dont believe a word out of their mouths  I was addicted and now Im off  ended after spending thousands of dollars that they cant be honest  New people are on at night  all of the site has cleaared out  All of our makeup people admitted they sold thir companies but will still be reps  I think this is the case here  It all started with the wedding  Im done which is good for me because I dont need a thing  I would buy all 

Valued Contributor

The newer basket weave patterns were nice but they sold out so quickly. I even checked her website, nothing much.