Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Where can I find Old World dinnerware in red floral?

I'm searching for the old world, vintage in the red and white florals. I know Johnson brothers has some in castle scenes, and holiday...but I can't find anything in the red floral set. I'm basically just wanting a small set for every day. If any one knows about this line...I'd greatly appreciate a guide where to buy. New only. Thanks!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Where can I find Old World dinnerware in red floral?

Johnson Brothers Rose Chintz, my brother and I bought my parents a set of this pattern for their 30th wedding anniversary, there are pieces available on the Replacement's website

rose chintz.png

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Johnson Brothers Rose Chintz, my brother and I bought my parents a set of this pattern for their 30th wedding anniversary, there are pieces available on the Replacement's website

rose chintz.png

That is pretty much perfect...im going to look right now...thank you sooo much!!!

Respected Contributor

Just dropping in to say I've looked into those dishes. They're only available in single at $30 a plate...and nothing I can mix or match with. So I'm still searching...appreciate your help, and the photo.
Honored Contributor

I just scrolled thu the Replacements site and I saw lots of open stock besides the dinner plates, cups and mugs and salade bowls etc

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of the active link to another retail site.

Respected Contributor

Thanks Sabatini...i have looked, and will continue. I saw a gorgeous Chipendale set...i had no idea about prices ,$700 yikes! I'll continue to watch. I prefer new though. Also, as xoxox mentioned...on replacements, I found they offer an entire set of the rose chintz...out of stock, no price either...but I can ask to be notified when in stock. It's not the same print, but close. I'm going to take my time, and find what I like...this will probably be my last set of dinnerware. I'm open to anything pretty...im just partial to pink things..lol...traditional style. Appreciate the tips here!!
Respected Contributor

Wanted to report back...Im in touch with replacements site, and they do carry a full set that includes the large bowls I need.  They are very prompt in returning emails, and have given prices, and details,  etc.  They'll notify me when the set is back in stock.  I'd like to thank OXOX for the help...its kinda amazing you posted exactly what I wanted😃...ill post back when I get them...may be a while.