Where are the Mrs Prindables all nut caramel apples ? Please bring them back

Honored Contributor

Re: Where are the Mrs Prindables all nut caramel apples ? Please bring them back

Check the Mrs. Prindable website, there are many selections with nuts. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Frequent Contributor

Re: Where are the Mrs Prindables all nut caramel apples ? Please bring them back

What abouit brining back the peanut butter dipped apples!! My family enjoyed them soooo much when they were offered a few years back...please please!

Respected Contributor

Re: Where are the Mrs Prindables all nNut carNo nuts amel apples ? Please bring them back

I like mine with no nuts.

Respected Contributor

@Bride1991, I also wish that was offered. I'm not a fan of sprinkles and flavored chips. All I want is an apple dipped in caramel, dipped in chocolate and rolled in nuts...cashews or pecans or even peanuts.

On a rare occasion in the past I could find single apples like that at Marshall's in December. 

Valued Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

@Bride1991, I also wish that was offered. I'm not a fan of sprinkles and flavored chips. All I want is an apple dipped in caramel, dipped in chocolate and rolled in nuts...cashews or pecans or even peanuts.

On a rare occasion in the past I could find single apples like that at Marshall's in December. 

Our local Wegman's grocery store is selling single apples like you describe, they have them in the produce area of the store.

Respected Contributor

@debfau, are they Mrs Prindables?  No Wegman's by me. 

I do also like the Savannah's Kitchen apples, but I hesitate because of the price.  

Valued Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

@debfau, are they Mrs Prindables?  No Wegman's by me. 

I do also like the Savannah's Kitchen apples, but I hesitate because of the price.  

No, they are made in one of the many Wegmans kitchens they have onsite.