Regular Contributor

Where are the Keurig Brewers??

I am still looking for a new single serve Brewer. I have a old keurig that I bought from QVC and just waiting for it to go and wanted to be ready when it does. I noticed on QVC there is not many Brewers listed and was wondering if they are discontinuing the Keurig brand? I was hoping they would come out with a new one soon to replace the disappointing 2.0. Anyone know any info on this? Also if anyone can recommend a good single serve brand that makes a 12 ounce cup and can use any K-cup that would be appreciated! Thanks everyone!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Where are the Keurig Brewers??

Go to Bed Bath and Beyond, use your 20% off coupon and buy a brewer that uses all K cups and also makes coffee from grinds.  I think Mr. Coffee makes one and others as well.

Keurig, as great as their customer service is did themselves a disservice by coding the cups.  Everyone was tired of the workaround( cut and paste the codes to the brewer) and the off brands cups were so much cheaper.  So they slowly lost the market.

I still have my Platinum and it works with all cups and I am very careful not to kill it off.   I have Mr. Coffee just waiting when that happens.

I will admit I don't really drink coffee unless it is sugared and flavored beyond recognition.  I bought my Keurig because it was a cool gadget.  I made hubby use it.  He was grinding his own.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I read somewhere that some of the single brewers were recalled,sorry I do not remember why.

I have one of the Q's single brewers waiting on standby,just in case my beloved programable one dies. I dread that day Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

They sell them lots of places besides QVC...Bed Bath And Beyond(as posted),Wal-Mart,Target,Kohls,and Amazon. 

Honored Contributor

great price today on super Saturday -- but act fast! $49.50

Occasional Contributor

They also have them at Costco and Sam's at pretty decent prices.  I believe those are of the 2.0 variety but I have one that works great.  I replaced it in the winter after my Platinum at long last died.

Super Contributor

I have the mini brewer which I love, my neighbor is using right now,because last yearI moved up to the next model the K45 brewer.I got the mini from QVC in 2013 at a great TSV price. You can get them a lot cheaper now. The newone I purchased from Kohl's on line. Great price,free shipping.I also had some extra discount codes to use. I do prefer the mini better. Won't be upgrading  to the 2.0 system.Now there are several brands out there that handle the K-Cups.IMG_20160611_205446.jpg