New Contributor

When will the Cusman's Honey Bells be back on QVC?

Hi Everyone & QVC do you know when the Cusman's Honeybells will be back on QVC? 

Super Contributor

Re: When will the Cusman's Honey Bells be back on QVC?

It should be sometime in January.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hopefully NEVER!!!! LOL

I used to purchase them every year, but had to return them the last few years due to receiving mostly rotten fruit.

I don't think I'm alone in having problems with them, so maybe QVC has decided to drop them due to so many returns???

Sorry, but I think you can get them direclty online if you just Google their name.Woman Sad

FYI..It's CUSHMAN NOT CUSMAN

Honored Contributor

Cushman's was sold to Harry and David a few years back.  I never liked what H&D sold for candy in their stores, so I wonder if they've also done a number on Cushman's.

I've been in Florida for quite a few Januarys now and used to love to head to Cushman's in January for Honey Bells and many other varieties of citrus.  They sold the seconds from the orchards which didn't look as pretty as wht we mailed, but tasted the same.  No more - they closed the local stores.

Honored Contributor

I order my Honeybells from a great mom & pop orchard I discovered down in Florida! My oranges are always perfect...every single one! I can't wait till next month to order mine!

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

You don't have to wait for them to be on tv.  You can order now from QVC if you want to.  Just do an online search for Cushman's.

Super Contributor

I had a bad experience with Cushman's a few years ago, and never tried them again. DH and I received a Christmas gift last year from Hale Groves, another Florida company, and liked them.  Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

OP - as already mentioned, you can order online but you may need to be sure to spell the name correctly on search.  The search here isn't that great so you never know what you might get with a misspelled word!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Think he was on couple wks. ago.

Respected Contributor

A family member sent us the honey bells from Cushmans last year and some were rotten at arrival. Some hardly had any juice. It was terrible. At those prices, you should look into another company.