Valued Contributor

Re: When are poster's on ALL the forums...

On 1/28/2015 adoreqvc said:
On 1/27/2015 RJL-DLL 75 said:
On 1/27/2015 FastDogWalker2 said:
On 1/27/2015 ury said:

{#emotions_dlg.mellow} Picture yourself sitting at the lunch table in middle school. Students are making slamming comments about kids who walk by as well as their teachers and principals. And they're making fun of cafeteria workers and custodians. They do it because they're insecure and unaware of their actions. Or they just don't care if they hurt people. Fast forward 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 years. Some of us evolve. Others don't want to evolve or see the need to, or as Buck says -- they defend their right not to evolve. Neighbors, church community, cohorts at work, some family members and former friends -- the globe is loaded with people who defend their right to be mean. You are outnumbered - HA!

How sad, but true.

Exactly, bullies in school that never grew up!

Hi RJK-DLL75,

You hit the nail right on the head my friend!

Some bullies are just plain mean, nasty, vindictive, envious, miserable, unkind, and hate it when they see someone happy, and their life very fulfilling, or enjoying their job and then having the audacity to display that enjoyment, or reading someone got engaged or married and they respond as though it is a crime to be joyous and happy.

This does not only pertain to host bashing, what about the bully groups here on numerous categories.

They get together and start their attack and go on and on, and the more they attack the more they make it obvious that they are bullies, especially when they stalk that person again and again, on totally new threads. (Talk about not having a life).

I especially find it very interesting when they stalk someone from one thread to another and the person does not answer their posts and ignores them which I feel is the best thing to do.....When they keep continuing to post additional nasty posts and display bully tactics QVC cuts them off at the pass.

Mob tactics never work because everyone can see right through these people who display openly just how miserable they are, and enjoy spreading their misery everywhere instead of having a life and being adult enough to know, if a subject arises which they won't, like just silently move on.

It's easy to be a bully when you are in a group that is what is really pitiful. (Misery loves company).

Having a respectful healthy productive difference of opinion is one thing, but when it gets real personal and ugly, then there is no excuse for that whatsoever.

When QVC zaps the thread the bullies wonder why.....It is their own nasty mean replies which continue on and on, and turns a happy experience thread into a miserable invasion of a group of bullies, and that is when QVC cuts them off at the pass and removes the thread.

Best way to handle is just ignore and move on. Life is just too short to deal with these bullies and that is how QVC feels too since they remove those type of activities to end the continued bully tactics and disrespect of others.

If someone chooses to disbelieve something fine no one is forcing anyone to believe against their will, but on the other hand there is no reason why that should make a group of so called adults become a group of bullies.

Bottom line is bullying accomplishes only one thing and that is to force QVC to put an end to the thread to stop that type of immature highly unacceptable behavior.

Take care my friend, and I hope to see you more often on the forums.

Great post, ITA!!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/29/2015 jubilant said:
On 1/28/2015 NYC Susan said:
On 1/28/2015 jubilant said:

"Jane looks fat in that dress and she is ugly". Although a poster here didn't like this statement....she had no issues with it.{#emotions_dlg.ohmy} Oh, my goodness! If you can't see the difference between opinion and bashing in that statement something is sadly wrong with your thinking.

That's not at all what I said. If you're going to refer to something that someone wrote, it's probably best to read it carefully and quote them directly. Here is my exact quote:

We're allowed to have opinions, and although I don't particularly like comments such as, "Jane looks fat in that dress and she's ugly", I have no issue with, "Jacque talks over the vendor all the time". That's an honest opinion, not bashing, and could potentially be of value to QVC.

I am so sorry, NYC Susan ....I did read it wrong. Please forgive me. I will try to be more observant in the future. I feel awful. Again I am very sorry.

I appreciate that. Thank you.

Honored Contributor

I am so glad you saw my apology, NYC Susan. Next time I will read and re-read before I open my mouth and stick my foot in it. {#emotions_dlg.blushing}