Respected Contributor

Re: Whats everyone cooking for this month of october 2022?

Tonight I am making a Hawiian style pizza on Naan bread.  Bacon, pineapple, thin sliced red onion, etc.  It's delicious.  Husband won't eat that so I'm just making him a hot open roast beef with fries and gravy on the side.  Went food shopping today and plan on making: Chicken pot pie, lasagna, a roast, and tacos in no particular order.

Valued Contributor

For dinner tonight I am making Baked  Ravioli , salad and chocolate pudding with real whipped cream.

Esteemed Contributor

Pizza and garden salad night. Made an apple tart which we will have w/ icecream.

Our weather is unseasonably warm and sunny so we are having having grilled burgers, potato salad and bbq beans for lunch tomorrow w/ my son and his family. (Along w/ any remaining apple tart). It's kind of weird for October, but what the hey ... the sun is out and why not prolong summer?

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

Cool weather here, so am making crockpot cowboy soup today. Will serve with crusty bread. Pumpkin bars for dessert.

Honored Contributor

No cooking here tonight; Bob Evans double entree family feast, salad and peanut butter pie on the way to our table for my birthday celebration!   

Esteemed Contributor

@RedTop wrote:

No cooking here tonight; Bob Evans double entree family feast, salad and peanut butter pie on the way to our table for my birthday celebration!   

@RedTop 

Happy birthday! Hope it's an enjoyable day for you.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor

@RedTop 

FB_IMG_1665270930294.jpg

Valued Contributor

@RedTop wrote:

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY REDTOP.........

I feel like we know each other.....I look forward to what you're having for dinner and you are responsible for me having a loaded freezer and pantry.

May this year of your life contain only stress free "stuff" for you and your DH, your Daughters and your Mom.

Enjoy  your dinner ( particularly the pie) and ,again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Valued Contributor

For dinner tonight I am having Chinese.....My son and my DIL and family came for an early dinner.....I had Jumbo Shrimp with fried rice and Chinese vegetables, wonton soup

and haagen daz for dessert.

Respected Contributor

@RedTop  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Had polish sausage with stone ground mustard,fried potatoes, and sauerkraut with bacon and onions.