Valued Contributor

Re: Whats cooking this november?

@RedTop wrote:

Tacos, burritos, nachos for us tonight.  Teacher daughter is the taco lover, trucker daughter always wants burritos, my husband and I are more of a nacho lover.  

@RedTop wrote:

Tacos, burritos, nachos for us tonight.  Teacher daughter is the taco lover, trucker daughter always wants burritos, my husband and I are more of a nacho lover.  

RedTop..........I will take all three........YUMMY!!

Valued Contributor

@kate2357 wrote:

Pork tenderloin in Thai sweet chili sauce, jasmine rice and bok choy for dinner tonight.

Peanut butter cookies dipped in chocolate for dessert. Most of the cookies are for my neighbor, but I'm keeping a few for my darling hubby because peanut butter cookies are his favorite.

Do you ever make anything that doesn't sound so good ?

Did you make the meatballs last night ? I had to run out around Dinner time and ended up getting KFC.....I am going to make it in the next day or two.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Danky2 

I did make the meatball casserole last night. Next time I make this casserole I will probably use cream of mushroom soup (and add more mushrooms) instead of the sourcream sauce. 

KFC sounds good. Haven't had it in years. If we do fried chicken we tend to go to Popeye's (love their biscuits) or a local place called Ezell's Chicken. We don't go to either very often tho. We have herb roasted chicken so often, we tend to bypass fried chicken when we are out and about.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

Craving snacks so will have deviled eggs, cheese, sausage, and crackers. 

I only do this occassionally.

Respected Contributor

Danky2. I wasn't sure what the milk can was but Ria just looked it up. Its abandoned she said .I must have seen many years ago. I went to Davies vocational high school that was on Davies vocational high school in Lincoln. It runs off old Louisquisset pike.I remember going by A ice cream place so that had to be it.Ria allso looked up chestnut ave.we live not to far from it. In that area Oakland ave that run parallel to chestnut ave is where Ria got into a car accident on June 17th of this year. Car was totalled.she was ok just a few bumps and very soar for like a month. She has been wanting a Kia shortage since our first Ria 20 years ago. Well she finally has a 2023 Kia shortage in Hunter green and she loves it. And she was very happy to drop the weight. Actually in like 8 years when she got diabetes. Since then until now she down 200 pounds.a Hugh confidence boost.between that and her  chiara melformation brain surgery she had A little over a year ago  she's doing so much better.

Honored Contributor

Making beef stew and cornbread.

Honored Contributor

About a month ago, or so, we reserved a 2022 Subaru Forester and it's finally been delivered. DH and I are picking it up shortly. Then we're going for haircuts and a couple of errands.  When we get home, I'll pull together a quick meal.

Keto Monte Christo Sandwiches with Keto Raspberry Preserves

Broccoli Cauliflower Salad (leftover from the other day)

Chia Pudding w/Fresh Blueberries. 

Esteemed Contributor

The other day a friend came over to cook for my Eddy.  So we all sat down to grilled steak (on the Ninja), mac and cheese and broccoli.  He then baked an apple pie!

Today, I'm making scrambled eggs (been craving!) hot dogs and toast.

You can determine who's the better cookWoman WinkWoman LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

Easy peasy Friday night. Hamburgers on brioche buns (mmmm, my favorite) and french fries. Raspberry & amaretto sorbet for dessert.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

Pulled pork and potato salad.