Respected Contributor

Re: Whats cooking this november?

[ Edited ]

Good evening everyone. For breakfast I made something simple toaster strudel. For dinner I made beef lomain.in between rias bus runs she started to take Halloween decorations down and after dinner she finished .so everything is down. How's looks so empty. Since her brain surgery last October she's totally back to herself. She plans on starting to decorate for Christmas. I organized all totes of holiday decorations so everything is neat .Well it's been almost 3 months since our new ge dishwasher was delivered. I love it.it does a better job than our last Maytag dishwasher did. hope everyone has a great night.

Honored Contributor

Goulash and garlic bread for us.  

Respected Contributor

Sloppy joes and tater tots. Tossed salad. Busy day ahead!
Respected Contributor

@Pooky1, Happy to hear Ria is doing so well! You sure are cooking up some tasty foods!
Valued Contributor

@MOMMAVik wrote:
Sloppy joes and tater tots. Tossed salad. Busy day ahead!

I have got to remember to make Sloppy Joes.......DELICIOUS on hamburger buns! What kind of tater tot's do you buy ?

Valued Contributor

@Pooky1 wrote:

Good evening everyone. For breakfast I made something simple toaster strudel. For dinner I made beef lomain.in between rias bus runs she started to take Halloween decorations down and after dinner she finished .so everything is down. How's looks so empty. Since her brain surgery last October she's totally back to herself. She plans on starting to decorate for Christmas. I organized all totes of holiday decorations so everything is neat .Well it's been almost 3 months since our new ge dishwasher was delivered. I love it.it does a better job than our last Maytag dishwasher did. hope everyone has a great night.

Did you make the toaster strudel or is it frozen.........I LOVE the frozen ones with blueberry and cream cheese....

Valued Contributor

@kate2357 wrote:

Grilled salmon, rice pilaf and broccoli for dinner tonight.

I put ORE-IDA on my shopping list.....see what kind other people like  and will buy them all. There is no reason why I shouldn't love them....there is no kind of potato I don't like.

Maybe I had them at someone's house and they were not good but I really want to try them again.

Respected Contributor

@Danky2, I get frozen Ore Ida tots, extra crispy. Lately the stores either are completely out of them or else packed full so I stock up when available .
Esteemed Contributor

@MOMMAVik wrote:
@Danky2, I get frozen Ore Ida tots, extra crispy. Lately the stores either are completely out of them or else packed full so I stock up when available .

@MOMMAVik 

Same here in Seattle. Could not get tater tots of any kind for a very long time. Now it's hit or miss, so like you, I stock up w/ 2 bags when I'm down to 1/2 bag or less. I still cannot find hash brown patties of any kind, fresh or frozen. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Esteemed Contributor

Making a casserole w/ mini meatballs, mushrooms, onions, garlic and egg noodles in a beefy sour cream sauce. It's called cleaning out the fridge/freezer/pantry day.

Not sure if my husband will like this or not, but he likes all the things IN the casserole. I have some fresh made breadsticks planned to go with the casserole, so if all else fails, he can fill up on breadsticks.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."