Respected Contributor

Re: Whats cooking this month of may?

Tonite was oven-baked tilapia in a lemon butter sauce

Oven roasted potato chunks with parmesan cheese

Corn on the cob

Homemade tarter sauce for the tilapia

Respected Contributor

@Pooky1  Tonight I will be making Sloppy Joes with fresh buns from the bakery.  Making French fries, too.  Having a fruit salad for dessert.  🍟🍇🍉🍌🍓

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

Tonight we’re looking forward to

Leftover chicken bacon broccoli ranch casserole 

Tossed salad

Dessert:

Pecans and some Lily’s SF caramel chips. 

Respected Contributor

Good evening everyone. Glad to see some new people sharing there meals with us. Welcome everyone. This is looking to be rainy week. Yestauday Maria made macaroni and cheese with cheddar cheese. It comes out nice and creamy. And today she made tacos and a pasta side dish. Both very good. Mac and cheese we got a lot of leftovers. Sloopjohnb. You have great meals at your house and so does alot of you. Winifred. I'm hopping your doing well. Haven't seen you for a few days. Also everyone have a great night.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pooky1  In honor of Cinco de Mayo, it's Mexican night tonight.  Having extended family over.....starting off with guacamole dip and salsa with chips.  Tacos and burritos and Margaritas to wash it all down.  Ole'  🌮🌯🌶🍸

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

Trucker daughter was home for 2 days and the fist night we enjoyed meatballs in chili sauce, mashed potatoes, corn and deviled eggs.   Second night was pulled pork, potato salad and baked beans.   

She's back at work and we're finishing leftovers.   

Respected Contributor

Dinner tonight I will be making polenta with Italian sausage and tomato sauce.  Salad of just lettuce and tomatoes with oil and vinegar as dressing.  Chocolate marbled pound cake for dessert.

Respected Contributor

Tonight is Philly Cheesesteaks and fresh hoagie rolls.  Tomorrow Chicken Parm with penne.  Probably go out Saturday night for Mother's Day dinner to avoid the crowds on Sunday.  Sunday will grill.  Trying to find Tri-tip.  My daughters birthday is next week and I'm going to try to make her birthday cake this year.  I can bake a cake but this will all be homemade.  I got all new cake pans and utensils.  Now just have to find a recipe.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

We’re traveling today so I got a little creative this morning and made us bento boxes for our lunch on the way to our destination. We pulled off the road and ate a little while ago:

boiled eggs w/Everything Bagel Seasoning 

mini peppers

celery w/Everything Bagel Seasoning 

salami slices 

macadamia nuts

coconut slices 

keto oatmeal cookie 

Eating dinner out and plan to order breakfast:

bacon

eggs

avocado

broccoli

Respected Contributor

• Tonight we are taking it old school and having a BBQ.  We are having ribs, baked potatoes and corn on the cob.  Rainbow sherbet is our dessert.  🍖🌽🍠🍨