Honored Contributor

Re: Whats cooking this march?

We're leaving around noon or so today, so I decided to have breakfast this morning and skip lunch.  And whew, it was a lot.  Around 3:30 or so, we'll be having salad and pizza with friends. Of course, we only eat the top and I will bring our own treat from home for dessert. 

My breakfast:

Thick bacon - 2 strips

Eggs

Sauteed mushrooms

Sauteed asparagus 

Keto cinnamon pecan bites - 3

Chia seed pudding w/Lakanto SF maple syrup. 

Esteemed Contributor

Forgot about it on St Patty's day ... so tonight we are having grilled Reuben sandwiches and fresh cut french fries.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Esteemed Contributor

Baby back ribs, corn muffins and coleslaw.
"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor

This is a cross rib roast cooked sous vide that cost $4.99 per lb. and is as tender and more flavorful than prime rib could ever be.  It may look rare but it is actually medium rare all the way through to the edges.  Notice no jus is lost when slicing as sous vide keeps most juices in.  What little jus is in the bowl was poured from the roasting bag.  So tender, almost like butter.

roast.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@free2bee

Your roast looks moist and delicious. Yummy.