Respected Contributor

Re: Whats cooking in this month of october?

Prayers go out to you and your wife.Pooky1, am sure her surgery will be great and she wil do better and everyone happier. Bless you both Pooky1.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lunch today:

Hard boiled Egg w/Everything Bagel Seasoning 

Tossed salad w/Bleu Cheese Dressing

Fresh Blueberries 

Dinner tonight:

Grilled Boneless Pork Loin Chops w/Homemade Dry Rub

Creamed Spinach

Chia Seed Pudding 

Keto Pumpkin Bar w/Cream Cheese Frosting (homemade)

Honored Contributor

I'm baking a ham, made potato salad, deviled eggs, green beans, and sliced yellow tomatoes.   

Honored Contributor

Lunch today:

2 Fried Eggs

Roasted Asparagus 

Leftover Creamed Spinach

Half an Avocado with Everything Bagel Seasoning 

A few Strawberries & Blueberries 

Coconut Chips

Dinner tonight:

Tuscan Chicken

Roasted Broccoli (sprinkled with fresh Parmesan cheese)

Vanilla Chia Seed Pudding w/Pumpkin Praline Jordan's Skinny Syrup 

Respected Contributor

• Good evening everyone. If any of you haven't seen it yet November 2nd is the last day for these blogs . as of November 3rd there gone. If you go to the community chat section there's a thing that said proboards. Those are the new place but different then these. Click on them and you will see a link that explains about it and how to sign up. It said to use the same nic name you use here so we all still know the same people. I haven't signed up yet. Some of you have. These like 1800 people on there so far. This morning I made cinnamon buns for breakfast and Ria made chicken fried steak with gravy. It was very good. Hope everyone has a great night and good luck on the pro boards .
Honored Contributor

For anyone who jumped on with Wisteria Lane and found it too flashy and difficult to navigate, like me, the ProBoards site is clean and organized.  

Respected Contributor

Not sure I will change to anything.  Just seems to be so much work to do anything these days and life is just too short as it is.  Sad to see the boards go but to be honest so many super great people have already gone -one reason or another. I have found that very sad. With everytrhing being extra work these days, it is like my Security system.You already have a  name and password. Now you must sign in to that, it will tell you to request a security temp number, do that and sometimes it works sometimgs it does not. But it is a delay. You have to do this periodically - it was not a one time deal. Keep getting temp security numbers? Now please tell me why if you have a security system it now takes you much longer to get to it. You could be dead in that time or your house burn down. And they are raising the monthly fee. I must be the only one who is not happy with 

all the changes. And it is everywhere.

I could not find my bagels this morning. And yesterday went to 5 drugstores trying to find one particular vitamin my MD says I must have.

Respected Contributor

@Winifred,
I hope things settle down soon for you. Be well!
💗💓🙋
Respected Contributor

We've been hungry for some cool weather food, except we're not quite there temp wise. But went for it anyways with meatballs in sauce, spaghetti, garlic bread after a fresh tossed salad to start.

If we can handle it later, ice cream & cookies for dessert. Right now I don't see that happening for me at least!

May the weekend bring you all relaxation & time together with your loved ones & tasty food!

Thinking of you, @Pooky1 and Maria.
Honored Contributor

DD has been making Korean street toast--its eggs with cabbage, carrots, grn onons and ham in them, then 2 pieces of toast that she  toasts on the stove top in a skillet, with one side spread with kewpie mayo and the other with catsup and you can put american cheese on it too--very much a Korean thing that is used--- is very good and filling----