Honored Contributor

Re: Whats cooking in this month of may?

Salisbury steak, baked potatoes, and glazed carrots.

Esteemed Contributor

Clam chowder and sourdough rolls. Homemade strawberry sorbet for dessert.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

I tried a DIY a hack for a hot pocket, using a low carb tortilla, filled with Krakus ham and a slice of cheese, folded a specific way, crisped and heated in the toaster.  It worked but you can't overfill.  We had some steamed fresh green beans with plus our daily usuals. 

Esteemed Contributor

The 5 grandbabies coming over for a few hours so we are having grilled baby hamburgers, ie., sliders, tater tots and rootbeer floats. The grandbabies pick out what they want and I do the cooking. Although in this case, grandpa is grilling the wee burgers.
"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

Kielbasa, mashed buttered squash, and crispy rolls.

Respected Contributor

I just love kielbasa...i gotta have ketchup with mine though lol

Esteemed Contributor

Cobb salad and breadsticks tonight. Easy peasy as the weather is fabulous today and I'm going for a long run and then do some gardening.

Honored Contributor

Pulled pork sandwiches, mac & cheese, cucumber salad.

Trusted Contributor

I am trying this today: whole chicken seasoned how you like, make 3 foil balls and set in bottom of crockpot,  you can sear in a pan of oil before setting it on top of the 3 foil balls in crock.  No liquid and comes out roasted/baked instead of slowboil.  Super easy!

Honored Contributor

We are serving at a special event tonight. Staff is always provided a meal beforehand.  I'm guessing it'll either be baked chicken & green beans or pizza. We'll find out soon.