Respected Contributor

Re: Whats cooking in this month of june?

We are having chicken on the grill,.grits, and a salad.

Respected Contributor

@Pooky1, Thankful that Ria wasn't hurt badly & hope that she will be feeling better soon. No matter how careful we are when behind the wheel there are so many wild drivers out there! My best to you both.
Honored Contributor

I've had Caesar Salad on my brain since reading of @RetRN's dinner yesterday. We have leftover Chicken Florentine and asparagus, but a little Caesar Salad on the side will hit the spot today!

Honored Contributor

Cranberry orange scone for breakfast.

Tuna pasta salad for lunch.

Chicken taco for dinner.

Honored Contributor

Kielbasa with peppers and potatoes.

Honored Contributor

A simple lunch for us today...

Grilled Chicken Breast, seasoned with homemade dry rub and topped with SF BBQ sauce

Broccoli Cauliflower Salad (finishing the batch I made Saturday)

Sautéed Fresh Spinach

Chia Pudding w/Fresh Berries

Were having a dishwasher installed tomorrow, not sure of the exact time, I'll make extra chicken today so tomorrow's lunch, a grilled chicken Caesar salad, can be pulled together quickly.

Honored Contributor

Cobb salad---I make mine with greens and add chicken, tomatoes, egg, avocado, bleu cheese, and bacon. I prefer Ranch dressing with mine.

Respected Contributor

Good evening everyone. What kind of dishwasher are you getting and good luck with it. Monday I made homemade Swedish meatballs with Swedish gravy and enough for 3 nights and Ria made chicken salad with French fries. And I made a rhubarb and peach crisp. Maria is still soar and achy. She's not so SAD about the totaled car. On Saturday we went to tasca . Ria and i bought a 2023 Kia sportage.she has been wanting it for a long time..cars have changed so much since we bought our last new car 16 ago. Everyone have a great rest of the week.

Honored Contributor

@Pooky1, I hope you and Ria enjoy driving your new car! Sorry that she is still feeling sore and achy but hopefully it will get better everyday. 

Honored Contributor

Beef stir-fry.