Respected Contributor

Good evening everyone. Sunny and in the high 50s. Ria  and I made homemade sweetish meatballs and gravy over noodles. Came out really good. Yesterday we ate with my mil. She made sauce,meatballs and rigatoni pasta, rabbi,salad,potatoes and string beans with just a little tomato in it,baked zucchini, chicken parm,  and fresh Italian bread from the bakery. All very good. Hope everyone has a great week and you alk eat well.

Respected Contributor

Fixed some mixed veggies and chick for a combined lunch/dinner. The chicken was breasts cut in pieces and baked in the oven. Then put them in the wok with the veggies and it was very very good. Tossed some Asian dressing over it - very very good. Right now am munching on grapes. It works for me. Amazing how the cooking habits usually change as you age and the health goes downhill a bit. LOL

Not cold today but not warm either. Had to wear a sweater when I went to  get in my car and I was comfy.

Hope all had a great day.

Honored Contributor

Since trucker daughter has been home we've enjoyed turkey, beans and cornbread, pork bbq and tater tots, and tonight she wants fish, macaroni and cheese, and pea salad.   

Honored Contributor

No cooking this weekend!   Trucker daughter hit the road again, so we finished off the leftovers, and enjoyed some take out.   Gotta make a grocery run before she gets back!

Respected Contributor

Good evening everyone. Bright and sunny today  with winds up to 50 miles an hours. Ria made beef mac and cheese in the slow cooker. It came out really good and we got lots of leftovers. I ordered an Alexa echo from qvc yesterday. And it shipped within like 6 hours. That's the fastest qvc has ever shipped a product. Its our second echo. It does alot of cool things but the sound it has for music is awesome. I bought the one with the best speakers. You never expect something small to deliver a great sound. Hope everyone has a great week.

Respected Contributor

Good afternoon everyone.. Sunny day in the 40s. Maria made for lunch. Pork in a cherry sauce.stuffing and broccoli baked with olive oil, garlic powder,salt and pepper. Everything was delicious. Have a great day everyone.

Honored Contributor

It's a dark, cool, rainy day here in southern WV.   Just texted teacher daughter to see what she wanted for supper; her options were chili, chicken noodle soup, or potato soup.   Her choice was chili, so am off to the kitchen to get it started.