Respected Contributor
🌧️ Raining all day so far. I have country style ribs with Sweet Baby Ray bbq sauce in the slow cooker. Sides will be mashed potatoes & coleslaw. I haven't baked in awhile. DH & DS are hinting at pineapple upside down cake so that will be dessert.

Have a great weekend & maybe this rain will bring in the May flowers 🌺🌹!
Honored Contributor

Well, I made a little compromise recently and bought some so-called keto bread, which technically isn't keto, but on occasion I don't think it'll hurt. I used it this morning to make keto friendly French toast and boy, was that a treat!  So good!  Yes, we had keto friendly maple syrup and plenty of butter on it and some Kirkland thick bacon on the side.  We're heading to visit one of our kids and will go out for pizza tops and antipasto salad. Looking forward to that.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Whats cooking in april?

[ Edited ]

Likely eating out again today.  Not sure where.

ETA - we ended up at Red Robin. I had a bacon cheeseburger on a lettuce wrap with steamed broccoli on the side.  

Esteemed Contributor

Breakfast for dinner. Waffles, bacon & eggs for spouse. I'm having a shrimp salad.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@Pooky1 

Time to move ahead to May.