Respected Contributor
  1. Good morning everyone. I just came on and I realized I haven't been on to  start April. Yestauday my mil didn't feel like cooking when we got home from shopping so we ordered Chinese food and we had leftovers of it last night. Hope you all have a great week and you all eat well.
Honored Contributor

Re: Whats cooking in april?

[ Edited ]

I'll be making a cheese pizza and topping it with mushrooms, onions, green peppers, and black olives.

Esteemed Contributor
Breakfast for dinner - omelets with bacon, feta, tomatoes, onions and fresh spinach. Spouse will top his with fresh salsa my son brought over last night. It was too spicy for me to enjoy.
"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

We had a busy past couple of days, didn't get home until pretty late last night. Today will be a lazy day for us. I found some Outer Aisle individual cauliflower pizza crusts in the freezer and some leftover Alfredo sauce so for lunch we'll have:

Alfredo cheese pizza

Spaghetti squash with a little butter, garlic, salt and pepper for me,  Alfredo sauce for DH

Chia seed pudding with strawberries 

Honored Contributor

Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn, sliced yellow tomatoes and cucumbers for us today.

Respected Contributor

Tried the air fryer function on chicken thighs in my new Instant Pot brand Omni.  30 minutes to delicious.  Also baked 2 ingredient bagels that needed more time. Toasting helped. Next time I'll know and make the adjustment. 

Honored Contributor

Another easy lunch today

Turkey, Cheese, BLT Lettuce Wraps

Spinach & Strawberry Salad 

Chia Pudding w/SF sweetener and cinnamon 

Esteemed Contributor

Herb encrusted roasted chicken breast, roasted carrots and roasted red potatoes. (See a theme)? LOL. I do like one pan cooking.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

The 2 of us enjoyed boneless pork chops, hash browns, eggs for him, biscuits, and sliced yellow tomatoes.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Today I am making:

Low Carb/Keto Italian Meatballs with RAO's Marinara & Mozzarella melted on top

Small Tossed Salad

Oven-roasted Broccoli or Asparagus 

Chia Seed Pudding