Honored Contributor

Re: Whats cooking everyone for the month of june?

Our supper will be brown beans, fried potatoes, fried cabbage, onions, chow- chow and cornbread.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Grilled a fresh chicken breast filet and finally getting to make our chicken Alfredo chaffle pizzas tonight. Will roast some asparagus to go with it. 

ETA - our chicken Alfredo chaffle pizzas were really good!  😋 

Respected Contributor

We share an amazon prime account with our daughter who recently moved to DC.  She accidentally sent her groceries to our house yesterday.  So we are having steak, portobello mushrooms and zucchini tonight and lemon chicken and sauteed broccolini tomorrow. 

Respected Contributor

Happy 🔥 Sunday! Tonite will be Costco 🌭, brats & burgers on the grill. I made potato salad & coleslaw. Along with sliced onions, pickles, relish, carrot sticks that should do it. Rice Krispie bars & fruit salad of blueberries, strawberries & canteloupe for dessert.

Everyone have a relaxing day & stay 🆒😎!
Honored Contributor

We had Chicken Florentine on Friday.  Tonight we had the leftovers along with some roasted fresh green beans.  I'm a little excited about dinner tomorrow night.  I'm making a bacon wrapped pork tenderloin, cauliflower "hash brown" patties, and a zucchini au gratin casserole.  They're all new recipes for me but I'm looking forward to trying each of them. Leftovers will be on Tuesday's menu.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch - Could yoou post the recipe for cauliflower "hash brown" patties?  TIA

Honored Contributor

@WORKING GAL wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch - Could yoou post the recipe for cauliflower "hash brown" patties?  TIA

@WORKING GAL  It's already posted in the June 2021 Recipe Game thread, recently posted by @GenXmuse   

Respected Contributor

Good afternoon everyone. Hot humid and its our third day around 90 degrees. We just put air conditioning in Friday and put up the pool this weekend. We had pesto pasta with red peppers and ground beef. And today we had cooked potatoes and fried eggs and toast.  everything was really good. I have noticed that our dishwasher hasn't been cleaning the top rack stuff that good lately. I checked wash arm holes and nothing stuck in holes. I looked up the issue on u tube .2 different things said to take bottom apart down to where the blade is that crushes any food. And check if anything is stuck in there. So all the parts I took out I washed everything I took out and I pulled a bunch of stuff out plus inside stuff was nasty. I put it all back together and I ran dishwasher empty with a glisten dw cleaner . now I notice its washing so much better.  Hope everyone has a great week.

Honored Contributor

Our supper was meatballs in brown gravy, mashed potatoes, green beans, and salad.   Banana pudding for dessert.   

I made cornbread salad on Sunday from Saturday's leftovers and sent some to my mom today along with her own dish of banana pudding.   

Respected Contributor

Glad to see Pooky1 that your dishwasher is doing better since you operated on it. Great!

So wish I could cook like I use to/ Miss it but just cannot do it well anymore. Sure is heck to get get puny and old at the same time.

:L:ast several nights have been freezing.- this can be typical this time of the year out here but sure was cold. Heating up the experts say - just not ready for hot weather however.,

I got a great Pizza from Aldi's and I think that is for dinner. Have no clue why I bought the huge one again, probably no one going to be here except myself. It is hard to break old habits.

Hope all have a great day - and continue with the good eating.