Honored Contributor

Re: What sounds good to me right now? Hawiian Punch, red.

Go check out the thread odd & weird combos you like. You won't feel like eating or drinking anything after you see that. Gross!!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

Go check out the thread odd & weird combos you like. You won't feel like eating or drinking anything after you see that. Gross!!!!!!!

ESPECIALLY the SPAM - garbage food.

Honored Contributor

@manhattan1950,

Each of us are free to eat whatever foods we choose for whatever reasons we want.  

I do not understand why you need to bring your criticism of Spam into multiple threads.   

Honored Contributor

I did not know they still made Hawaiian Punch.  I loved it as a kid.  

Honored Contributor

I have been so hungry for a big juicy cheeseburger with bacon, cheddar cheese, onion, tomatoes, lettuce with a drop of mayo cooked on the BBQ grill, or better yet, a grilled Reuben sandwich.

i remember having Hawaiian Punch when I was an kid.  I liked the can better than the punch.

I would punch two holes in the top of the can and remove the bottom.  Then string a clothes line through the holes in each can to make walking stilts.  I used to love  walking with those cans on my feet. Ah, to be young again.......

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz wrote:

Honored Contributor

@RedTop wrote:

@manhattan1950,

Each of us are free to eat whatever foods we choose for whatever reasons we want.  

I do not understand why you need to bring your criticism of Spam into multiple threads.   

@RedTop.  All you have to do is read all her posts and you will understand the problem.

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@RedTop wrote:

@manhattan1950,

@RedTop.  All you have to do is read all her posts and you will understand the problem.

Or read the posts of italia8140..

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

@qualitygal  Loved the red in the can. Haven’t thought of it since the 60s. Also made punch with 7 up or ginger ale and floated a jello mold of ice in it. Thanks for the memory!!