Respected Contributor

Re: What's your favorite seasonal candy now?

Russell Stover vanilla cream eggs.

Honored Contributor

I am loving the peeps with chocolate dipped bottom! It is a light crisp, goo chocolate. It also the right amount of Peep to chocolate, LOL! Then there are the spring cakes......

ETA

good chocolate, not goo chocolate!

Honored Contributor

Licorice Jelly Beans! Yum. Of course I've always loved black licorice anyway. Strawberry, too.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Regular Contributor

Love this topic! Although I'm grown, every Easter my dad gives me a pkg of Reese's PB Eggs. He also gives my hubby a bag of jelly beans and (don't know if anyone knows what I'm talking about), a container of choc covered marshmallow eggs. Those eggs are only a $1 a carton, but my hubby loves them! Also, we don't share. Anyone who knows me knows not to touch the Reese's Eggs! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Frequent Contributor

On 3/29/2015 Crisso said:
On 3/29/2015 Vamp said:

Are these addicting or what?!! I cannot have them around because they are to me what chips are to others.

I am the same way with these! I bought my husband a small bag at the grocery the other night. He didn't want them so they sat here a day or two. Finally I couldn't take it anymore. I told him to take the bag to his friend's son and get them out of the house. Ha!
Valued Contributor

Stale Peeps. Traditional colors and only chicks - yellow / pink.

Especially day-after-Easter half price! (Wow! I must be really cheap - they're only $1 to begin with. LOL).

Honored Contributor

None, we aren't even bringing that into the house. My husband needs to watch sugar and I shouldn't eat it either.

Respected Contributor

On 3/30/2015 seehorse said:

Stale Peeps. Traditional colors and only chicks - yellow / pink.

Especially day-after-Easter half price! (Wow! I must be really cheap - they're only $1 to begin with. LOL).

That's what I like too. Smiley Happy I like to vacuum them in a jar with my foodsaver and that speeds up the drying out process. I have big canisters that I use. Vacuum and then open to make sure they don't stick together and let set for awhile.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Super Contributor

Yeah, Jelly Bellies ... yum ...

~~ Good enough is good enough ~~
Respected Contributor

Mary Sue Easter eggs especially the triple chocolate

and Mary Sue chocolate shaped crabs