Valued Contributor

Re: What's your Q purchase this 3 day weekend?

Ordered one of Valerie's live wreaths for delivery to relatives the week of 12/11. I've been doing this every year for over ten years. They always tell me they're beautiful but I have to take their word for it.

Valued Contributor

One purchase.

I bought a Bose today. I've had the first version since 1999 and (knock on wood), it's still as good as the first day. I also have a 3-2-1 in my family room. This one is going in a bedroom.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I did check out a few sites and as someone else noticed prices have actually gone UP this weekend.

It pays to stalk your sales.

Super Contributor

Nothing.  I have made some purchases at other retailers.

Valued Contributor

I ordered Harry London Village Tins.  They have been out of stocks for weeks.  I just wanted the tins.  I make up gift bags and give all the candy to friends and neighbors.  Ordered my grandaughter a Kansas City Ham.  They are wonder and never fail.

Respected Contributor

It seems mostly electronics when I have paid attention , too high end for me at the moment. I would like to buy a doorbell thing for my home sometime soon. We have security cameras but I would love to be able to converse (or scare the daylights out of) someone on my porch that wasn't invited. There is plenty of opportunity to see demos today ! ring a dingy!

I miss the ITKW... shows . At least David is on tommorow --both channels at different times.

Honored Contributor

I didn't buy from Q the last 3 days, but, did gift myself with the new Philips indoor smokeless grill from HSN. They had dropped the price, no tax or shp either and put on flex pay to boot,. Best deal I 've found on it and boy I looked and looked. Philips charges sales tax, so, even with their 25% off code I did better at HSN.

Merry cookin' for me. LOL

1%23grill.gif

Respected Contributor

Nothing so far.  

Honored Contributor

Nothing for me, no shopping whatsoever so far and don't foresee any in the immediate future. As for the Q, easy-pay is not a "deal" for me, I never use it, as I feel like if I can't pay my CC off each month then I need to re-think my shopping habits.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Nothing for me either---shipping costs are what kill it for me--I did order from E^vine ---jewelry--got 20% off from a purchase of $99 and then free shipping for using my card---saved $43 !! All are gifts but have until the end of Jan to return.