Honored Contributor

What’s for dessert tomorrow ?

My pumpkin pie is in the oven and an apple pie is cooling. I love pie 🥧 and don't get to eat it often , I can't wait. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Re: What’s for dessert tomorrow ?

My SIL is hosting and she makes wonderful pies.  However, this year my children requested pecan pie which my SIL has never made.  So I purchased one at an upscale bakery and I am bringing it to her house. 

Honored Contributor

Berries  over pound cake.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Esteemed Contributor

I am bringing pumpkin pie (DS's fave) and was going to make apple crisp (easier than baking a pie) but I was informed today that another guest is bringing apple pie. so one less thing for me to do!

Respected Contributor

pumpkin roll.

Esteemed Contributor

My pumpkin pie is in the oven and after I eat something, I’m baking a German Chocolate cake and tomorrow I’m making a blueberry cobbler.

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1  I'm making pumpkin and apple too! My sister in law often makes pecan pie, but she has been so busy lately I told her not to bother. Also, we have a Beatrice fruit cake we ordered from QVC. My DH is really looking forward to trying that! For chocolate, I made some chocolate cherry biscotti and we have Mrs. Prindable's pretzels. Happy eating!

Honored Contributor

My husband wants pumpkin pie, trucker daughter wants apple crisp, and I want jello salad.  

Honored Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

pumpkin roll.

@kitcat51 , I love pumpkin roll !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I just do pumpkin pie.  I actually make the two-pie recipe and will probably have a piece of pie for breakfast most days.  I do 2/3 Splenda and 1/3 sugar, plus I cut the amount back a little bit from the recipe.  So, at least I'm not eating a ton of sugar.  Smiley Happy

The husband likes the pumpkin pie, so that's why I make it.  He likes to put whipped cream on it (whatever), so I buy a can of the no sugar Land O'Lakes whipped cream.  It's really good and, for the rest of the winter I can use it for my hot chocolate.  Smiley Happy