Honored Contributor

Re: What's cooking this Merry Month of May?

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

Love the kitties - they can be so adorable and then they can be so obnoxious!

Another very HUMID day - just miserable outside. Went to SB and picked up Zack - a friend of Davey's - hopefully the combination will work miracles. Yeah, she sez. LOL.

Fixed boneless chicken breasts with onions in the slow cooker yesterday - was planning to spice them up but decided against it as time was really against me and had spaghetti - what was left from the night before. So I now have cut the breasts up, used the onions I had put in the slow cooker with the chicken and now they are in a dish on top of the stove with a lot of Fresh N Easy Barbecue Sauce - sure smells good. Am fixing mashed taters and will also have fresh spinach as a go with. I think there is a tad of macaroni salad still in the fridge and a smaller tad of potato salad so will encourage Zack and Davey to finish them up.

Between yesterday and today I washed over 10 loads of clothes - washed ALL of Daveys as they just plumb stunk. Also cleaned out the big plastic bucket he puts them in as it smelled bad also. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}. Also had towels and sheets to do and a load of cleaning cloths - had used them all up and that is a rarity for me as I keep a lot of those things. This past week has been challenging to say the least.

Hope all are well - Soushi sure hope you are doing better. Will definitely try that pork chop recipe

Valued Contributor

Cute kitties. Can't believe it will be June already