Respected Contributor

Re: What's cooking this Merry Month of May?

Hope all had a great Mother's Day, mine was different this year, the kids decided to order appetizers from Outback (tons of them) we sat on the deck, perfect weather 70's, noshed, had drinks & talked forever, rain started about 6:30, but they were ready to leave anyway, all in all a perfect day

Winifred hope Stripes came home, that little devil, up to his old tricks again.

Preds, going for my colonoscophy Weds, really need a good pix LOL well I guess really moreso Tues, the worse part lol Today's was a good one as usual

Soushi, thinking your weather is close to ours, predicting nasty thunderstorms today, but so far, hot & humid yuk

Tomorrow is O'Hare then of course the getting ready, so don't know when I'll be back

Take Care

Honored Contributor

I'll "look" in to that, butt, that may a hard one to find spix. Puns intended. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Hoping everything "comes out" well. The worst part is all the stuff you have to do to get ready for it. Blessings and 'munch on a lemon" to get rid of the taste. LOL they wouldn't allow s-u-c-k on a lemon.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

Been busy today - looks like everyone else was also. Hope all had a great day.

Honored Contributor

Good Luck today spix. Hope everything comes out all right!

Respected Contributor

Morning, I'm ready to go & my dear Preds I think all will (or did) come out OK LOL

Will report back later

Take Care

Valued Contributor

Morning,

Still under the weather with this stupid head cold. My voice is froggy, coughing, etc. I think I was run down as last week was so busy so easy candidate for a cold.

Did make the Éclair cake again last night and was, again, a big hit at Art Club. Then when walking in the door at home, I lost the rest of the leftovers on the floor. That wasn't a pretty sight.

Thinking of you spix, I'm sure you are doing okay, you will soon be on your way home. This test is so necessary as it is quick to catch any abnormal spots.

Honored Contributor

Soushi .. sounds like you need chicken soup. Hope you can knock your cold out soon. Spring colds are rough.

Respected Contributor

This is the big day Spix and am sure you will receive a great report. Hang in there.

Hotter than you know what outside already 95. This is still the middle of May isn't it? Winds have also been fierce and today is suppose to be another day of strong winds. Understand San Diego has a fire going - it has to happen with the combo of heat, winds and super dry everything.

Am going to the Senior Saints luncheon today at the church I use to attend. I have always enjoyed that so we shall see and I hope it is not painted black also. LOL. You do not have to be a member to attend, just bring a dish. Will also see if we have been moved to the kitchen area - that was rumored. Oh well. The church furnishes the main course and you bring the rest. ALWAYS way too much food. I think our egos or whatever seem to say to us, take a lot. When one person brings enough food for 10 people or more and and when EVERYONE brings food, there will be some left over - we just bring it home. I could not come up with anything so went to Vons and got some of their slaw - the main course is chicken of some kind so that should work. Just could not think of anything else.

What for dinner? I eat a lot at the luncheon so suspect a balogna sandwich will work if I am hungry at all. Do try to maintain regular eating even when I am not hungry so always try and munch on something.

Soushi, hope you feel better {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Have a good day everyone!!!!

Respected Contributor

Afternoon, home & ready for a nap, went out to eat with my "driver" so I feel good

Results were good, 1 polyp, first one I've ever had, results in a week, but she found diverticular disease, think that means the diverticuli (?) are there but not inflamed or obstructed, don't have any symptoms so I guess it's ok, think my internist will call & give me further explanation, good news is the colitis is all healed, must stay on the metamusil she said very important, I do take it religiously (sp)

Supper, who knows, Winifred your bologna sandwich sounds good , I like it fried with ketchup. Stay cool & enjoy the luncheon.

Soushi you need more rest, don't take on too much till you feel better, I know easier said than done, but we care, so listen up, slow down.

Cool & dreary here so naptime here I come

Take Care