Respected Contributor

Re: What's cooking this March of 2017 - Lent is upon us.

Stopped at Bob's Big Boy on the way home from SB and got some chili cheese fries with extra onions. Super good. Yesterday was a tough day in several ways. Did get to church however and that was great.

Respected Contributor

Had two delicious poached eggs AND some grape tomatoes. Very good and suited me to a Tee. Now it is night night time. Sigh.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sunday was pork tenderloin with a mustard cream sauce, so good we always drizzle, well, more than a drizzle, it over everything on the plate, roasted new potatoes and roasted carrots.

Tonight, I took some of my marinara sauce from the freezer and cooked spaghetti along with a mixed greens salad with avocado.

I found another way to use eggplant.  Roast it until it is soft along with garlic cloves in skins, the garlic for only 10-15 minutes, the eggplant at 400 for 30-4- minutes, fork it before roasting, and when cooked, remove the seeds and put the pulp, garlic, extra virgin olive oil, salt/pepper, and either white or red wine vinegar in a processor until all is smooth.  Grill or toast french bread or baguette, smear the eggplant spread on, and sprinkle with dried or fresh oregano.

Honored Contributor

Image result for good morning friends images

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

good morning everyone. going into our secound day of rain here in ri. yestayday made hamberger peppers and pasta with pesto sause .came out really good. have a great day all.

Honored Contributor

Image result for happy wednesday images

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

Had one of those horrible frozen dinners last night. Not my bag but at least I got food in me. LOL. Davey and his Mom love those things. Geesh!!! Hope one and all have a great day.

Speaking of food - sure hope my feathered friends show up today - filled their feeders day  before yesterday after being empty for way too long and have not seen any of my friends out their chomping away. Hope they did not give up on me after all these years but I did neglect them for a spell. Keep your fingers crossed they come blocking back.

Lilacs are blooming - beautiful!!

Honored Contributor

Due to my over ordering potstickers, have them coming out of our ears, lol, I ate those, again, last night, DH ate leftover linguini with clams and a salad.

When I noticed that an order of potstickers was on it's way, in a panic I called customer service to cancel the rest of the auto delivery only to discover that I had two more auto delivery plans for potstickers!  Those were cancelled post haste. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Potstickers sound really good!!!

There is a boneless chuck roast in the slow cooker with baby carrots, sweet onion and cut up red potatoes. running a tad late but we WILL eat tonight.

Hope one and all had a great day!!!

Honored Contributor

Image result for happy friday memes