Respected Contributor

What's cooking this March of 2017 - Lent is upon us.

What can I say - I hope March is not already on here somewhere and I cannot find it. I messed something up last month that way - be patient with we old critters please.

Got warm today and plumb HOT inside the car. WOW!!!! May come back later to see if I am OK with this. LOL.

Respected Contributor

Re: What's cooking this March of 2017 - Lent is upon us.

Am exhausted - had a lot to do today and did not get it all done. This pneumonia is really hitting me hard. Had to go to the hardware store for the fourth time - sigh - so I suggested to Davey we eat out - was not up to fixing dinner - so we did. I had Fettachuni Alfreda and he had a monstrous burger. Geesh.

Kiddies back home - no one but me to take care of them - do not know where their Grandma is - she is suppose to help. This is just way too much.

Hope one and all had a great day - actually had the AC on in the car today. Sun was blasting like crazy.

Honored Contributor

@Winifred I hope you don't mind me barging into your thread but from one "old critter" to another I was astonished when I realized it was March . . . goodness where did Februrary go? . . . I blame it on this crazy weather!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Image result for happy friday memes

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Welcome to March everyone,

Image result for happy st patrick's day animated pics

Trusted Contributor

Image may contain: sunglasses

Respected Contributor

mtc, you are always weolcome - stop by daily. I know, getting old is the pits - sure kind of sneaks up on you or so it seems. Got to think about what to eat for dinner - have a bit of time to think about it. LOL.

Have a great day everyone!

Respected Contributor

In the slow cooker was boneless chicken breasts, fresh green beans and baby carrots - super good. As a side to this mixture was good old red skin mashed taters. GREAT dinner for sure!!

Respected Contributor

good morning everyone. friday for lunch we picked up fish and chips for lunch from walts roastbeef. super was a salad with mini cheese burgers really good. wife used italian dressing and i made my own honey mustard salad dressing. have a great day all.

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: outdoor and text

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."