Respected Contributor

Re: What's cooking in December 2020?

Pizza! Always hits the spot here. No muss, no fuss! Later we will have hot cocoa & cookies. Need our strength for the week ahead; however, maybe a quick run to the grocery & then staying in to keep healthy & safe. Wishing all a very Merry Christmas 2020. Being thankful for what we have and prayers to all who are suffering with Covid & who sadly have lost loved ones.
Respected Contributor

Pizza for sure is always a good thing regardless of when you eat it.

Been a gorgeous day here in sunny Sou Cal today - about 81. Now in about 7 or 8 hours it will be freezing. Brrrr. Does that here.

Hope tomorrow will be a good day for you.

Respected Contributor

Today I will make a beef roast and tomorrow will have shrimp.I will also make a cheesecake.It will be only DH and me for the holidays.

I wish a Merry Christmas to all who celebrate. May the coming year be better for all.

Honored Contributor

I've got ham and scalloped potatoes cooking in the oven for our supper.   

Respected Contributor

Good morning and merry Christmas to everyone. Last night and today. Winds could be as high as 65 and up to 3 inches of rain. Last night Anna cooked for the 

7 of us. Stuffed mushrooms, fried smells,fried shrimp, fried calamari, fried celery, bacala.  Its salted cod. Baked stuffed shrimp, cold cut and cheese platter, broccoli, escarpment,dish of baked appetizers bought frozen and baked, and more. To much to remember. And lots of deserts. I got a kindle for Christmas so I can come on here all the time again. Cell phone I couldn't get on here to often. Hope everyone has a safe happy Christmas.

Respected Contributor

Merry Christmas to everyone. Pooky1 you are busy bright and early. Hope all have a great day and be sure to eat well! Again, Merry  Christmas!

Respected Contributor

Good Morning everyone Had a ton of food and there is still a lot here. Had only Ham, no turkey this year but it sure is good. And it always makes great sandwiches does it not?

Hope all had a great day remembering the greatest birthday of all.

Bad weather heading our way later tonight and tomorrow -  does not sound good. Snow a bit higher than were are - sure would like to see some of that. We use to have it every year - those days are gone I guess.

Stay warm.

Respected Contributor

Good morning 🌞! Some leftover roast beef which I'll use shredded & heated in pan juices for delicious sandwiches on Kaiser rolls. Some potato salad & cut veggies & dip. Also have cocktail sausages in sauce & sliced summer sausage with cheese & crackers. And if course, fruit salad, cookies, more cookies, etc. Will be grazing all day & all through the Packers game tonight! Everyone have a nice day, staying safe 🙏! P.S. Did I mention COOKIES?!
Respected Contributor

Good evening everyone. We we not grocery shopping Satauday and when we got home we ordered 2 meals each so we would have leftovers. Anna cooked Sunday and we had leftover Chinese food.leftover of fresh its still delicious. Anna made pasta,meatballs, roasted peppers, broccoli, fried chicken cutlets, chicken tenders marinated in seasar dressing for the kids. String beans with potato salad,roast beef, salad.all was very good. Today I made tacos for dinner and a Lipton pasta side dish. Having a Kindle makes doing stuff so much easier than on cell phone. Hope everyone is doing well.

Respected Contributor

Good afternoon everyone. Sunny and very cold here today. Will be having leftover tacos tonight with taco seasoned rice I made yesterday. I put rice,diced canned tomatoes, frozen peas water and tac seasoning in the Insta pot. I set it on rice and didn't have to watch it on the stove. Once pot heats up then it takes 10 minutes to cook. After 10 minutes pot goes into keep warm mode. Hope everyone has a great night and you all eat well.