Respected Contributor

Re: What's cooking for dinner?

On 3/29/2015 brewhaha said:

Sesame chicken wings

Everyone loves those brewhaha, and we do too.

Respected Contributor

On 3/29/2015 Alsee said: We had grilled salmon and salad.

We made that the other night, and it is also another favorite Alsee.

Respected Contributor

On 3/29/2015 Mothertrucker said:
On 3/29/2015 chips said:

I made beef strogonoff. Had some sirloin in the freezer and simmered it all day with augur, onion, garlic and mushrooms. Added some sour cream and No Yoks noodles with a sad and rusty tools. I am so full. Leftovers tomorrow. Now I am sleepy. DH is already napping.

How weird, that is what I am making! It all started this morning at the market when I got a really good deal on mushrooms....

What a coincidence ! That's what I made last night.......It all started yesterday morning when darling DH told me that he had slaughtered the cow. Mushrooms were not a problem as I had a case or two of CANNED mushrooms, that we had prepared, in our well stocked walk in pantry..............

Respected Contributor

On 3/30/2015 Danky said:
On 3/29/2015 Mothertrucker said:
On 3/29/2015 chips said:

I made beef strogonoff. Had some sirloin in the freezer and simmered it all day with augur, onion, garlic and mushrooms. Added some sour cream and No Yoks noodles with a sad and rusty tools. I am so full. Leftovers tomorrow. Now I am sleepy. DH is already napping.

How weird, that is what I am making! It all started this morning at the market when I got a really good deal on mushrooms....

What a coincidence ! That's what I made last night.......It all started yesterday morning when darling DH told me that he had slaughtered the cow. Mushrooms were not a problem as I had a case or two of CANNED mushrooms, that we had prepared, in our well stocked walk in pantry..............

LOL! Your story "moo-ves" me, but some may not get the Yok!

Esteemed Contributor

last night was chicken parm with sides of pasta and veggies sauteed in olive oil (peppers, onions, carrots and broccoli).

Respected Contributor

On 3/30/2015 queendiva said:

last night was chicken parm with sides of pasta and veggies sauteed in olive oil (peppers, onions, carrots and broccoli).

Another great selection and I am sure it was delicious queen diva{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Super Contributor

My weekends are Sunday and Monday. Since we were out of town yesterday, today I am preparing German style rouladen, spatzle, red cabbage and a mixed green salad. I love German food!
Honored Contributor

I'm making chile verde tonight. Last night we roasted a chicken on the smoker and I made roasted cauliflower and we had 3 bean salad.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

On 3/30/2015 Frau K said: My weekends are Sunday and Monday. Since we were out of town yesterday, today I am preparing German style rouladen, spatzle, red cabbage and a mixed green salad. I love German food!

Sounds like a lovely German dinner, and we also love German food..........Enjoy{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}.

Respected Contributor

On 3/30/2015 jaxs mom said:

I'm making chile verde tonight. Last night we roasted a chicken on the smoker and I made roasted cauliflower and we had 3 bean salad.

Love chile verde, and roasted smoked chicken...The sides are delicious too.

Great choices, and thanks for posting themSmile.