Respected Contributor

Re: What's cooking cooking this November?

Will be at youngest son"s house tomorrow for Thanksgiving. Only a small part of our family will be there,but am very thankful.

I wish you all a very nice Thanksgiving.

Respected Contributor

What to do with the last bit of Thanksgiving leftovers?

I think we will have sandwiches layered with cranberry sauce, stuffing, sliced turkey, thin smear of mayo. I have 2 sweet potatoes that I didn't cook so will make oven fries. Pickles, olives, raw carrot slices, celery sticks, dip.

For dessert (later if not too stuffed!), brownies or pumpkin pie with whipped cream.

Yesterday I made soup & froze it for a cold day soon to be here! I hope you all had a delicious feast with your loved ones! Wishing you a very fun & peaceful holiday season! 💖
Honored Contributor

Today's meal will be brown beans, cornbread, potato cakes, lettuce and onion salad.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had a couple of hard boiled eggs, roasted brussel sprouts, strawberries & whipped cream for lunch. 

I'm trying a new recipe for dinner; a braised pot roast.  I've never braised anything before that I can remember.  The liquid/gravy smells really good.  I have some leftover mashed cauliflower and some green beans. Leftover pumpkin pie or cheesecake for dessert. 

Respected Contributor

Good evening everyone. Today for dinner Ria made Swedish meatballs with Swedish gravy and served it over noodles. Very good. Hope everyone has a good night.

Honored Contributor

I was out running around for a good part of the day yesterday, starting with an appointment an hour away and then just worked my way back home, making my stops along the way. Before I left, I took some boneless pork loin chops out to thaw.  Supper was quick & basic.  I needed to mix up a new batch of my dry rub.  After I did that, I cut up the chops into cubes, tossed them in the dry rub, made them into skewers, and grilled them in my Ninja.  While they were grilling, I also had some seasoned cauliflower roasting in the oven to roast.  I finished up with my usual chia seed pudding with blackberries and a small piece of cheesecake, the last of the Thanksgiving desserts.

Today, I'm looking forward to a HBE and a basic Caesar salad for lunch.  I haven't had one in awhile. 

Fir dinner tonight, I'm planning on:

Leftover pot roast & gravy over wonder bread chaffles

Oven- roasted broccoli, sprinkled with fresh Parmesan cheese

Chia seed pudding with blueberries 

Keto ice cream bar 

Respected Contributor

Have some country-style ribs in the slow cooker. Mashed potatoes & peas for sides. Dessert will be hot cocoa & cookies.

Have a good day & evening!
Honored Contributor

We're having company for lunch tomorrow so I've got a seasoned pork loin in the Ninja slow cooker, to make bbq'd pulled pork. 

Lunch today: 

Chef's salad

Dinner tonight:

I think we may just pick at what's handy in the fridge.