Honored Contributor

Whatever the total number on the calorie count is I am one digit below that.  Like the midgie tootsie rolls are 6 count so I would go no more than 5, but try to stay at the 3 mark.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

I'm a potato chipaholic.  If I let myself I could eat a whole bag.  My favorite is actually not a chip but the Smartfood White Cheddar Popcorn.  I have to use all the will power I have not to eat the whole bag.  It's helped that I mostly buy chips in the individual serving size bags (although more expensive).

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Brach's peppermint nougats. They are usually sold around Christmas and valentines day. I tell the angel on my shoulder to look at the serving size and just eat that amount , then the devil on my other shoulder pushes the angel off . I then have at the sack's content or at least more than one serving. Smiley Embarassed

Honored Contributor

One.  Butterfinger peanut butter cups that I have to order from Amazon because stores around here rarely carry them.  That's my reward at the end of the day and it keeps me from heavy snacking after dinner.