Honored Contributor

Re: What's Your Favorite?

[ Edited ]

@GenXmuse wrote:

Blue Bell

@GenXmuse. @ECBG.  I didn't know there were other brands.  My favorite for summer is coffee.

During the 2+ years we were without Blue Bell, I did without ice cream, which didn't hurt me a bit.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Re: What's Your Favorite?

[ Edited ]

I recently purchased 2 half-gallon containers of Kirkland Premium Vanilla ice cream (Costco) --- the best!!!! Years ago I went to Baskin Robbins - but it's so much cheaper to buy large containers and eat at home - besideds I take BIG scoops.

Esteemed Contributor

Blue Bunny.....priced right and very creamy!

Honored Contributor
They all taste great according to my nondiscriminating taste buds.
Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@OKPrincess @I had braums when I visited my dis and dil in Oklahoma.It is very good.I like their milk and coffee cream better than other brands too,

@dex  I love their sundaes too!!

Respected Contributor

@ECBG Ben & Jerry's- Rum Raisin. But it seems to have disappeared. Maybe it was real rum, it taste like it. I was hooked.

Honored Contributor

I usually buy Blue Bell, sometimes Bryers. 

Unlike posters above, I am not a fan of Braums.  To me their ice cream is too puffy and doesn't get cold enough.  I don't like their milk because they add milk solids to some of the products (read: powdered milk) and I can taste that. 

Honored Contributor

Ben and jerrys.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

I'm surprised so many of you chose Turkey Hill. It would be my least favorite but I realize we all have different tastes.

FYI, I think Turkey Hill is the brand chosen by America's Test Kitchens or Cook's Country for the best tasting Chocolate Ice Cream....  Can't remember which show did the tasting....

Honored Contributor

I am not an ice cream person but... I love Haagen Dazs dulce de leche.