Honored Contributor

Re: What's Your Favorite Yoghurt?

Greek, from Aldi's. Any berry flavor or plain works for me.

Honored Contributor

i like making my own. i just made a quart yesterday.

if i DO buy it, i use a plain whole milk yogurt as a starter. we eat it more as a savory dish with dinner instead of as a sweet dish.

i do like noosa yogurts though......delicious! my kids like the oui and the chobani flips.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I never heard of the Noosa brand ... but it sounds delicious.  I checked their website and found a store a couple of blocks away that appears to carry all the flavors.

Thanks ladies!

Respected Contributor

It's not widely available, but I really like Icelandic Provisions Skyr.  I get it at Sprouts.

Valued Contributor

Greek yougurt with honey from Trader Joe's

Valued Contributor

I was only buying Chobani Plain Greek 0% fat. But I noticed a new brand in the supermarket, Green Mountain Creamery Plain Greek 0% fat. It contains less sugar so I bought it. And I am very happy I did. It is much more creamy.  I always buy plain and add fresh fruit and granola. 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Esteemed Contributor

I love ******E plain and add my own fruit.  Always have a bunch because I substitute it for sour cream and use it in recipes.  I also like NOOSA but it is high in sugar and it is also made with gelatin.

Honored Contributor

I tried Siggi's Plain Icelandic yogurt one time and I did not like it at all. It was too sour-tasting. I prefer Walmart's Great Value plain non-fat yogurt and add my own stuff.

Honored Contributor

Organic Bulgarian in the glass jar, Wallaby, Siggi's.    Mostly I make my own.

Honored Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

We all like OUI.  It's dellicious yogurt - thick and creamy It comes in several flavors like black cherry, strawberry and vanilla. They are all equally tasty. Comes in little glass jars that you can peel off the labels and reuse as small glasses. Expensive, but we think worth it.

I tried it because I had a coupon for it.  I didn't care for the consistency of it, to me it was some where between a Greek yogurt and a regular yogurt.

They should put a snap on lid on the glass jars rather than the peel off foil so they could be used to hold small things.  Mine ended up in the recycling bin.