Esteemed Contributor

Re: What's For Dinner Tonight?

I had a leftover Pizza Pork Chop (got that recipe from here MANY years ago) along with some Orzo pasta and Green Beans.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

@AKgirl2  Petunia is past the cuddle stage.  She would rather attack my hand or better yet, my feet.  Going barefoot is a thing of the past unless you like liitle "teef" marks.  Little beast.

Regular Contributor

@jeanlake wrote:

I be bad today. I didn't eat lunch so on the way home from work I grabbed a slice of cheese pizza. Oh, I forgot about video store cameras, so okay, I bought two slices of pizza at Casey's when I stopped for gas. I was weak, but now I'm strong. I won't touch the box of Girl Scout thin mints in the pantry.     

OHHHHHH Casey's pizza is the best, especially their taco pizza.  I was back home (Missouri) last week and had to make sure I got my Casey's pizza.  It was as great as I remembered it to be. 

Honored Contributor

Grilled chicken, turnip greens with turnips, stuffing (him), pear salad on a lettuce leaf with a little cheddar.

Honored Contributor

Ash Wednesday - no meat.

One of my Meatless Friday dishes .... eggs, potatoes and apple sauce.

I was originally planning on salmon burgers w/mango salsa and sweet potato fries... but not in the mood to make the burgers.  Maybe tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

Ash Wednesday here too.  We are having broiled scallops, baked mac and cheese and green beans and a green salad.

Esteemed Contributor

Tonight is pork tenderloin, mashed potatoes and green beans.

Honored Contributor

Going to try a balsamic sauced chicken thigh recipe, in my Instant  Pot that looks fabulous. Not too many ingredients either. Will cook up some jasmine rice to go with it. 

Honored Contributor

Chicken Shepherd's Pie with a tossed salad. 

Respected Contributor

Last night was pork egg rolls and tonight I'm thinking a loaded salmon burger and maybe lava cake for dessert.