Respected Contributor

Re: What's Cooking in this February of 2018?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARIA..........

Hope you and @Pooky1 have a wonderful, cupcake filled day together. 

🎂 🎂 🎂.........❤️ ❤️ ❤️.........👫

Honored Contributor

Supper tonight is homemade beef BBQ on a bun with slaw, and fried potatoes.   

Respected Contributor

Some good eating going on here!! Me? Tonight I had frozen dinners - what can I say. The little ones are rolling and shortly I am giving them some Funions - they are very good chips - and then baths AND THEN HOPEFULLY to bed. They turned into little monsters an hour or so ago. Grrrr. The little angel has turned into a terrible two person - never thought that would happen as she has been an angel and turned two last August - guess I got fooled. 

Tomorrow we are celebrating Ricky's 4th birthday - the party will be at Sherry and Matt's home. They have a huge acreage with many amenities - only complaint I have is it is a long drive but what can I say. His birthday was actually yesterday but the weekend works better for playing around.

HOpe all had a super good day.

Honored Contributor

Trucker daughter is on her way home from 6 days on the road.   She wants the Valentines Day dinner she missed; ribeye with baked potato and salad.  

Turkey breast is on the menu for tomorrow.   

Honored Contributor

Tonight will be heated leftover roast pork, will make a mustard,wine,cream sauce, butternut squash, and fried potato discs.

Very windy, grey, and cold today, so all are working inside except for pups, they are snoozing on my bed, lol.

Respected Contributor

Mousiegirl - to me nothing better than leftovers. One can always add or subtract from the original meal and almost always it is a winner. Bet you enjoyed it.

We had pot roast with the usual last night. I think Ricky is coming down with something - he was super quiet. This morning he heads to his MD for his annual physical - timing may be good. LOL. Then PU Leah and head back home. Then early afternoon the representative from their attorney's office pays a visit to check on the children. Always something which drives me insane. Then I take the little ones back to Sherry as tomorrow must take  Davey somewhere - then pick up Ricky again to take him Wednesday morning for his session in Banning - this running around drives me completely insane - most of it is so unnecessary but I do not make the rules.

They say Winter finally is arriving today - freezing - literally  - heavy winds and possibly some rain. Could be too cold to rain however and I am spending too much time on the Freeways today. Dread the thought but has to be done.

Tonight it will only be Davey and I here so it may be frozen dinner time. LOL.

Hope one and all have a great day.

Trusted Contributor

Baked seasoned chicken thighs, salad, cornbread last night.

Tonight will be a small steak, baked potato, vegetable of some type.

I have some leftover rice medley from last week's stuffed peppers, so I'm thinking about uses for tomorrow's meals...

Respected Contributor

good morning everyone. hope everyone is doing well. exspecting 60s today and tomorrow. last night for supper maria made pork carrots sliced thin over linguini with sauce made from peanutbutter soy sauce ginger onion and garlick powder. really good. i told her i would cook but she said she would. she had the kidney stone precedure again and she is in massive pain. everytime she has to urinate she cries from pain. hope all has a goos day.

Honored Contributor

@Pooky1wrote:

good morning everyone. hope everyone is doing well. exspecting 60s today and tomorrow. last night for supper maria made pork carrots sliced thin over linguini with sauce made from peanutbutter soy sauce ginger onion and garlick powder. really good. i told her i would cook but she said she would. she had the kidney stone precedure again and she is in massive pain. everytime she has to urinate she cries from pain. hope all has a goos day.

@Pooky1  Wasn't Maria given a med for pain relief?  I would be asking for one, should be something.

Respected Contributor

mousiegirl she was given pain meds but she said they dont even dull the pain.