Honored Contributor

Re: What's Cooking in January 2017

Image result for happy monday friends

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

Last night we had spaghetti and that yummy Texas garlic toast. Always fills you up quickly - well at least it does to me. Not one drop of spaghetti left. Even the little girl munched on it. LOL. Ricky was not in much of an eating mood last night - he is coming down with something - coughing like crazy. Poor thing.

Eat well everyone.

Trusted Contributor

@Predsluv U 2 and all your greetings.

Boop

Respected Contributor

spagetti and garlick bread. thats my kind of meal.just had cabbade and beans with french bread. and it will be left overs for thursday night.

Honored Contributor

Last night was grilled ribeye with an asparagus salad.  Poach asparagus with green onion whites, drain, and dress with oil, vinegar, salt/pepper and top with quartered or smaller hard boiled eggs.  DH was blissful, as eggs are his favorite food.  I skipped the eggs. Smiley Happy

Last week, I gave DH a Costco list, and as usual, he came home with some incorrect items, one being loin pork chops, I had asked for pork loins, he bought them before so don't know why he didn't get it right this time, a cut of meat I never buy as I find it difficult to cook them and have them be juicy.  I cooked mine before he came home, not juicy.  I coated his with flour and seasoning, fried it until golden on both sides and they were juicy.  

Respected Contributor

I decided that tonight since I am a bit ticked off so, anyone hungry can make themselves a peanut butter sandwich. Supposed adults and teens can soemtimes bug me something fierce. LOL.  Will fix something for the kiddies however. In fact I already did and neither ate well. Sigh.

Preds, as usual always love your daily greetings.

Pooky, I also love basic foods. Now something I need to get going is I have not had my fried cabbage and corn bread in some time - love that stuff - same with fried yellow squash and cornbread. Yep, you can tell I am from the South, love my veggies fried.

Hope all had a great day - it was beautiful here!!!

Honored Contributor

Image result for good morning friends images

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

Preds, always love and appreciate your daily greetings. It sure helps!!!

Was running amok today - going in a zillion directions. Sooooooooo, stopped at In 'n Out Burger - not my idea of good food but the rest were happy. Even the little ones. LOL.

I had an avocado sandwich and then a cup of coffee. Am still feeling a tad hungry - only a little bit - but prefer the bed over that - so off I go to bed.

Hope all had a great day - by the way, another beautiful day here in Sou Cal

Honored Contributor

Image result for have a happy day

Respected Contributor

good morning everyone. rhode island got like 3 inches of snow last night not to bad though. wife made chicken lomain last night it was very tasty.getting our first set of lock and lock containers today.tracking info said out for delivery.hope everyone has a great day.