Respected Contributor

What's Cooking for November 2017 - a turkey perhaps?

Hi Everyone. I did not forget to try and get this right for November.  Preds I saw your delightful greeting and will try to get it copied over here. Not sure I can do it as since Windows 10 unloaded itself on my pc, I can't find the copy button any more. I just cannot figure out a lot of the things that were changed and I cannot figure out how to correct them - never have had that problem before with a program change. Do NOT like Windows 10 at all. Also cannot pull up my pictures I load on the PC, that use to be so easy. Darn it anyway.

May get back later after I figure out what for dinner. Ricky having his session this morning in Banning - Sherry is going with me since she has Ricky a lot she too needs to work in the same mode as I do - hopefully it will help him.

Have a great day one and all.

Honored Contributor

Re: What's Cooking for November 2017 - a turkey perhaps?

Image result for happy november Smiley Happy

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

good afternoon everyone, good job winifred on starting thread for november. anything to do with computer is marias department. shes good with electronics. me not at all. once i messed up my cell phone and i said to her ria i have a problem. i got my phone on chinese. needless to say she started yelling. how do u exspect me to fix it. i dont speak chinese. i said well u do speak italian. she didnt find me funny. she managed to fix it like i exspected.for dinner she made a big pan of italian wedding soup with mini meatballs. i cleaned off patio with leaf blower from grapevine making a hugh mess and then hosed off everything and did 3 loads of laundry.. hope everyone has a great day.

Trusted Contributor

What’s Cooking? Well earlier today did some cleaning around the house while DH made our front porch fountain no longer the fountain of blood it was for Halloween. It looked great though.

Then we took a break and sat in the spa.

Now I have a Chile relleno bake in the oven. We are all set to watch the baseball game tonight.

Good evening to everyone!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

omg birdiegal. that fountain with blood for holloween sounds awesome.my wife has alot of lemaxx spookytown village and one of the smaller peices is a blood filled fountain.wecome birdiegal. havnt seen you on here before and if you have im still saying welcome. the more the merrier.

Respected Contributor

Got Ricky to his class and the neighbor was on the way to work about 11 and asked if he could spend some time with Ricky later in the day when he got home. So Ricky hung out and the neighbor did not get home until about dark - so much for that. LOL

Frozen dinners tonight - I did not have one and am a tad hungry so should get something. AVocado and an apple sound kind of good - maybe dumb to some but I love combos like that.

Glad to see you all jump on board this first day of November.

Trusted Contributor

@Pooky1

Thank you for the warm welcome!

The fountain looked really creepy, especially once it was dark. DH just had to flush it the next day so the water was back to normal.

2D66AC9C-0D0A-4917-9E67-3D19B4821BC7.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Had one of those huge pizza's from Aldi's. It was a Supreme and they are so very good!!! Have "some" left over so when it cools will put it in a ziplock. They are sooooooooooooo very good.

FINALLY got the Cortisone shots in both thumbs - a good 6 months late but my new Primary MD is the pits. She does NOT do shots. Can you imagine. But I got them and the thumbs AND HANDS COMPLETE already feel so much better and I can use them better. Should not have waited so long but the tribulations of having a primary MD who does not do shots is the pits. Went to Urgent Care and they have two MDs there who do shots - so I will start calling as they were nice enough to give me their names - one I already knew but had no idea he did the shots or you could get them there. It was a nightmare going to my new primary, setting up an appointment for her, then she gave me a referral and setting up an appointment for whomever=- took forever. Now I know - Urgent Care. Yippee!

Have zillion things to do tomorrow like get my Flu Shot, some grocery shopping, etc.Took Ricky to the park for chicken nuggets and the slides - COLD and WIND came up about 45 minutes after we got there - no more for me. Had to leave.

Hope one and all had a great day and hope you have a better tomorrow. Do know one of these days will just drop in at Pooky1's home for some of the good food there. LOL>

Respected Contributor

thank you birdiegal for showing that awesome creepy bloody fountain. love love love it,

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I finally remembered it was a new month, finally found this last night.  We have been living on leftovers so havn't cooked so nothing to post, lol.

@Danky  My snack last night was grilled naan and fresh mozerella drizzled with extra virgin olive oil and garlic, salt and pepper, it was actually dinner for me, but I had a little sauteed chicken thighs, boneless/skinless, earlier along with the dogs, lol, DH wanted beef patties, naan and salad.

Grey day here, supposed to rain, but I will believe that when I see it, most likely will be a drizzle.  We aren't going to have the wonderful rainy season we had last year. Smiley Sad