Trusted Contributor

Re: What's A Little, Salty Thing You Like To Nibble On???

@kelsey17 wrote:

When i have to satisfy that salty craving ...i go for the  Bachmann  Pretzel Stix....the little boxes....only 100 calories each...and just enough to do the trick!

Oh my goodness!  That's one of the few items we could buy in our small parochial school's cafeteria!  Little boxes of Bachmann pretzels.  Your reply brought back some memories from long ago.

Respected Contributor

SNYDERS BUTTER SNAPS---------prior to Amazon and due to spotty availability in grocery stores, I would buy them by the case directly from SNYDERS.......wouldn't take a chance that I would run out !

Funny thing is---I don't like pretzels.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Danky wrote:

SNYDERS BUTTER SNAPS---------prior to Amazon and due to spotty availability in grocery stores, I would buy them by the case directly from SNYDERS.......wouldn't take a chance that I would run out !

Funny thing is---I don't like pretzels.

I love the buttersnaps, too! For whatever reason, I much prefer them and the sticks to the traditional twisted shape.

Trusted Contributor

i love lay's poppables.they are ather new and i get them at costco.  i boght two big bags and snack on them all the time.  my dogs love them too.