Valued Contributor

Re: What is on your dinner menu tonight?

Vegetarian beef stew and mashed potatoes
Respected Contributor

chicken stir fry. Husband's request

Frequent Contributor

Everything sounds delicious! We are having turkey chili and cheddar jalapeño cornbread.
Honored Contributor

Spaghetti with squid in a red sauce, and deep fried tentacles scattered on top, along with Italian green beans in garlic and extra virgin olive oil.

Valued Contributor

Fettuccine Alfredo with chicken and a huge red leaf lettuce salad with tomatoes. It was so delicious.

Respected Contributor

Everything sounds delish and I started making up a menu from your posts....thanks again for listing your dinner menus, and I hope everyone enjoys, and has a great evening.

Honored Contributor

Made a big pot of chicken noodle soup Tues so we will be eating some more of it. It hits the spot in this cold weather.

Honored Contributor

We had homemade chili (prepared a couple weeks ago and frozen, so much better when it is recooked) and jalapeno cornbread. It's cold...brrrrrr.... we need something to warm us up. I had a glass of Chardonnay while preparing.

Valued Contributor

We had Baked Tortelini (with Spaghetti sauce that I made and froze in DEcember), added with Mozarella and freshly grated Parmesean. Then a Caeser salad and garlic bread. Tasted so good on a cold night.

Beckyblu

Respected Contributor

I have a really bad 'flu and cold so I pulled out some chicken spiced sausages from freezer, had butternut squash already diced which I put in oven with olive oil, salt, pepper and cumin. Had half a cauliflower in fridge so broke it onto florets, and made Lisa's recipe with chunks of onion, garlic, olive oil, seasoning -threw both pans of veggies in oven to bake. Halfway thru added sausages - had to make quick, easy dinner as Infelt so ill. DH loved it! Ice cream for dessert and bed for me!