Honored Contributor

Re: What is on your dinner menu tonight?

We're having lovely fresh salmon. I'm so glad I'm into eating salmon again. Finally figured out how to fix it properly without over cooking it. Homemade tartar sauce (VERY easy) but I'm not sure what else yet. I may do filets in the oven but toss in a couple of taters to bake ahead of time. Help to warm the house a bit, and make it easy since I can do it all in the oven - one fell swoop as Dad would've said! Then a veggie or a salad.

YUM!

BTW - everyone's dishes sound great. And I can tell that MANY of us are in the deep freeze too so many great 'warm the bones' din dins going on tonight!

Respected Contributor

Thanks karlakaye.

I also love hearing about delicious meals we ladies and gents make with love to feed those we love, and even when we cook for one to nourish ourselves, we still usually pick delicious foods we know our taste buds will love.

Super Contributor

Homemade chicken noodle soup, crusty hard rolls, and Dutch apple pie.

Some people do drugs. I do shoes....Celine Dion
Esteemed Contributor

Tonight I am making pepper steak over rice as requested by DS.

Respected Contributor

I've promised DH sausage gravy, potatoes, eggs and biscuits. I'll be using White Lily flour for the first time, so I'm looking forward to see what effect the flour will have on my biscuit recipe (No, I'm not using Shirley Corriher's).

Adoreqvc, your menu is scrumptious. Mashed potatoes are on the menu for next week, so I will remember topping them with caramelized onions. Thanks for the suggestion.

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Super Contributor

Chicken Alfredo Pasts, Tossed Salad, Garlic Bread and Strawberry Cheesecake for dessert.

Esteemed Contributor

Vegetarian chili beans

Honored Contributor

Pulled Pork Tacos. I made the pulled pork with the leftover Christmas roast and we had leftover of that, too! I put it in the freezer and we're going to see it again today as tacos.

~ house cat ~
Esteemed Contributor

My favorite, Aunt Glady's Soup, since it is cold here tonight for Florida.

Respected Contributor

Chili....possibly with a dog.