Respected Contributor

Re: What is a food you tried once and would never eat again?

Cilantro 

Parsnip 

Honored Contributor

mushrooms, olives, dates, fish, shrimp, oysters, bear, duck, goose, goat, lamb, turducken, rhubarb, any greens like spinach, mustard, kale, black beans, chick peas, uncooked blueberries

Honored Contributor

Not the girl for this question.  I am a pretty adventurous eater. Woman Very Happy

Super Contributor

Accompanying my now husband to a wedding of his coworker and wanting to make a good impression to all these people I did not know and recently started dating him, I took an appetizer being passed around by waiters at the affair. Not knowing what I had accepted, I soon found out it was chopped chicken liver in a pastry.  Here it was, in my mouth and I couldn't chew it or swallow it.  I looked at my date, helplessly, took my fabric tablecloth and spit it out.  I was gagging, he was laughing and 50 years later and I haven't had it since.  Awful to me.

Respected Contributor

Olives.  My brother always liked them so one day I decided to try one.  I thought it was horrible and I never tried them again.  I was surprised when I met my husband and he told me that he didn't like them either.  Needless to say you'll never find a jar of olives in our refrigerator.

Respected Contributor

Rabbit

Frog Legs

Clams

Oysters

Walnuts

Almonds

Mushrooms

Coconut

Hot Peppers

Sushi

Calamari

Pork

McDonald's burgers

Pepperoni

Rice Milk

Alcohol

Tea

Caramel Corn

and more...

Respected Contributor

Liver, mushrooms, eggs, shrimp, lobster, crab, and fish are the worst things I have eaten. I will not have those again.

I do not enjoy cilantro or celery, but I can eat them. There is a wide chasm between the two groups.

Honored Contributor

I don't eat any shellfish.  I have never even tasted it.  Pretty much anything that swims.  The oceans are so dirty and filled with Mercury, I have no appetite for it. So I no longer eat fish. 

Pork.  Only because pigs are smarter then dogs, and I resent they way they are abused before slaughter. Like shellfish, I've never even tasted it.  Any part of the pig.

There is something called Aspic.  It's a kind of gelatinous meat.  It's hard for me to even look at it.  Never tried to taste it.  There is also a sickening sweet confection called Marzipan.  I tried it, too sweet.  And I fell like it's pulling my teeth out!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

goat cheese, one bite made me GAG....never again!

Regular Contributor

Cow tongue.  Yeah, you read it right.  No amount of A1 Sauce will help.