Honored Contributor

What happened to the Instant Pot?

I've ignored these presentations as just another gimmicky thing I didn't need.  After reading about them in my Consumer Reports, I'm interested.  QVC doesn't show any with that name, is that because they are so good they are sold out, or are they so bad they have been discontinued?

Honored Contributor

Re: What happened to the Instant Pot?

You might try going to Amazon, there are thousands of reviews.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@depglass

As of this writing, Instant Pot is not a product QVC sells.

Esteemed Contributor

Try Sur La Table, Williams Sonoma, Bed Bath and Beyond, Amazon, Target. They are everywhere. (Except QVC)

Honored Contributor

I just got a 6-1 Instant Pot on wal.com Black Friday for only $49.99.  GREAT price.  I see it now for $79.99.  At that price, I couldn't pass it up although I didn't need it.  Just a want!

A dear friend recommended Instant Pot over the Cooks Ess and other brands.  I always wanted to try Pressure Cooking.  Not because I am in a hurry, but I wanted more tender stews and meats.

This machine is so much more!  Slow cooker, saute, steamer, etc etc.  I have used it several times already and really like it.

I got Meredith's Pressure Cooking Book for the Kindle for only 99 cents.  Tons of things you can do with it!

Respected Contributor

They are sold all over.  Target, Kohls, Walmart.  Just because the Q doesn't sell it means nothing.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@depglass The instant pot was the hit Cyhristmas gift.I know so many who received one and love it including my son.We used it while visiting and it was great.My son and his gf use theirs almost daily as they work late and want to eat home cooked meals.

Valued Contributor

What ever is an instapot?

Respected Contributor

It's a combination small electric appliance that is a pressure cooker, slow cooker, steamer, rice cooker, yogurt maker, soup pot, and I forget what else.  They come in different sizes.  My DIL is crazy about hers.

Honored Contributor

I live in a retail wasteland with only Walmart and Shopko, but I'll check there.  That's why a lot of my stuff comes from QVC.