New Contributor

What happened to Eric Theiss from Copper Chef

Just wondering if I mixsed somefhing.  Is Eric gone?  Haven't seen him for quite some time now.

Trusted Contributor

Re: What happened to Eric Theiss from Copper Chef

Eric was just on QVC 2 last night presenting the Big Deal.

Respected Contributor

@Beading Gal I don't think Eric has left because he was on the other night...I just think he is really busy because I have also seen him on several channels presenting different Copper Chef products. 

Esteemed Contributor

@MezzieStarr I don't watch Q2 but thought many of those presentations were 'repeats' like on video.   Is it possible what you saw was taped?  Just asking - Eric certainly disappeared from the main channel.

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

@MezzieStarr I don't watch Q2 but thought many of those presentations were 'repeats' like on video.   Is it possible what you saw was taped?  Just asking - Eric certainly disappeared from the main channel.

@fthunt  Q2 is not always taped. In fact when I tune in it is usually live. I always check in the upper right hand corner of the screen.

Respected Contributor

I think Q2 goes live around noon or so (ET). Eric presented the smokeless grill that was the big deal Fri. night, I think. Someone on another thread said they thought he had to have back surgery recently and that's why he wasn't on air.

Trusted Contributor

QVC

@fthunt wrote:

QVC 2 is live every night at 9 pm ET for the Big Deal.  Here's their live schedule:

Tune in Live Monday thru Friday 12pm-12am ET and Saturday & Sunday 10am-10pm ET. Watch QVC2™ and get more of what you already love about the Q! 

QVC 3 is the all rerun channel.

Someone asked a week or so ago about Eric and someone commented he has been out ill with back problems.  Guessing he mentioned it on his Facebook.

You can go to QVC 2's Facebook page and watch the show.  They post everything there.  Look for the September 27th 9pm post about being live with the Power Smokeless Grill.  The whole show with Eric is there, hosted by Katie McGee.  There are also videos from the show on QVC's YouTube channel.

Esteemed Contributor

@Beading Gal - Eric is joining David right now on ITKWD for an encore presentation of the Big Deal smokeless grill from Power.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This thread prompted me to do some investigating.  On July 20th, he posted a pic of himself on FB, prepped for back surgery. I'm not a FB follower of his, so it's public for anyone interested.

~ house cat ~
New Contributor

Yes, what did happen to Eric AND Copper Chef?? QVC hardly has any more of it and for a while it was a BIG DEAL with lots of options. Now I did see it being sold on Shopping HQ the old Evine channel. I've searched all over the internet and I don't think he has been on any of his social media. So if anyone can find out let us know! 
Thanks