Occasional Contributor

What happened to Campanelli microfiber sponges?

There are only a few listings and not what I want. I want a big set of the sponges. What happened? There used to always be several sets to choose from.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What happened to Campanelli microfiber sponges?

It seems like they no longer offer my favorite set which was a set of 40 towels.  I still have some unused.  I have purchased the sponges and they are nice, and I'm sure I could make use of the ones they call puppy cloths, but I would like the big set of microfiber cloths to return. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I found some excellent microfiber sponges with scrubber on one side. I love the shape of these b/c they fit in my hand so nicely. Easy to rinse and they have a hang-tag, too. Comes with the little hook to hang them. You get 6 sponges w/hook for less than $10 w/free shipping. I've bought a few sets. I love them and so do many other customers. I also own several other of this company's products. Everything ships free, no minimum. Free returns also.

Microfiber Dual-Sided Sponges - 6 for $10

Microfiber Sponges

MicrofiberWholesale dot com  (search:  sponge)

Honored Contributor

I bought their set of 10 sponges (Item number:V40006) a little while ago.

I also buy microfiber sponges called Scrub It from Amazon, in a pack of 6.  .

Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponges for Kitchen by Scrub- it - Non-Scratch Microfiber Sponge Along with Heavy Duty Scouring Power - E

Both brands have microfiber on one side and the other side is a scouring surface.  

Occasional Contributor

Thanks everyone for the info. It would be nice to know if these were ever coming back. In the meantime, I found "Libman 336 Power Scrub Dots Kitchen Sponge"  and they are made in the USA.

QVC has only 3 items that turn up when I search made in usa. So sad, there used to be tons, especiall Valerie Parr Hill's stuff, now all made where I really try not to purchase anything made there.

Respected Contributor

Maybe they are stuck in a port somewhere waiting to be unloaded.

Regular Contributor

Contact him directly. I did. He had some in stock.