Trusted Contributor

Re: What happened to Bob Warden?

@Mothertrucker wrote:

Back slyly she copyrighted his name so he can no longer use his own name..She started a company called Dynamic Housewares, and tricked him into believing he would be a half owner...He then needed her permission to spear as HIMSELF on TV...

Warden vs Falk and Dynamic Housewares

Wow!  Ain't she a peach!  

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Trusted Contributor

Ya know, sad as it is, I remember my late grandmother always saying " be careful who you trust, the devil was once an angel".  I didn't comprehend it, all of those years ago, but boy oh boy, it sure does apply.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

There ought to be a law to protect oneself from something like this happening.

That is despicable.  She's a moron for doing that.

Honored Contributor

All I see is a court case from 2011, baring the girlfriend from using his name to promote her company.  Doesn't seem to have any current spplication.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

All I see is a court case from 2011, baring the girlfriend from using his name to promote her company.  Doesn't seem to have any current spplication.

He was trying to get her to not be able to use his name..To get his name back and not have to get her permission to use his own name..He lost...

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LadybugLady

Honored Contributor

I liked Bob Warden, he does a good job explaining things.  I appreciated his comments and direction on working with the new pressure cookers, which is why I bought a couple of his cookbooks.

Respected Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

I liked Bob Warden, he does a good job explaining things.  I appreciated his comments and direction on working with the new pressure cookers, which is why I bought a couple of his cookbooks.

Love his pressure cooking cookbook!

Visitor