Occasional Contributor

What happened to Bob Warden?

A watcher, not that faithful, see past presentations online. How did I miss him leaving? why? His recipes are gone too. 

Honored Contributor

Re: What happened to Bob Warden?

He wasn't one of my favorites.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I liked him..He had a very down to earth style, liked his recipes too..Didn't realize he was gone..I I'll miss him...I felt sobad what happened with his ex... After he spent his life building his "brand"...though he seemed to bounce back, it must have devastated him

wouldnt have a Ninja  OR pressure cooker if it weren't ffor him..I think Cooks Essentials was his "baby" too....

Honored Contributor

Someone posted that he retired but didn't list the source of that information.  Seems very sudden.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

As of late it looks like Q CEO is getting rid of everyone that is older.

Laura  Weathers good bye blog title seemed to have that touch of innuendo taking the higher road in her good bye.

"Winds of Change"

Trusted Contributor

@hopi wrote:

As of late it looks like Q CEO is getting rid of everyone that is older.

Laura  Weathers good bye blog title seemed to have that touch of innuendo taking the higher road in her good bye.

"Winds of Change"

Do you know this for a fact?  What are your sources?

With no actual evidence, this is merely gossip and speculation.  This is how rumors get started.

Respected Contributor

Back to the thing with his ex girlfriend...Maybe he was not able to overturn it and cannot work on QVC anymore?

Super Contributor

@Mothertrucker wrote:

I liked him..He had a very down to earth style, liked his recipes too..Didn't realize he was gone..I I'll miss him...I felt sobad what happened with his ex... After he spent his life building his "brand"...though he seemed to bounce back, it must have devastated him

wouldnt have a Ninja  OR pressure cooker if it weren't ffor him..I think Cooks Essentials was his "baby" too....

What happened with his ex? I liked him on the Q. 

Trusted Contributor

@Justholdingon

There is some info you can read about him if you google "Bob Warden's ex-girlfriend".

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Back slyly she copyrighted his name so he can no longer use his own name..She started a company called Dynamic Housewares, and tricked him into believing he would be a half owner...He then needed her permission to appear as HIMSELF on TV...

Warden vs Falk and Dynamic Housewares