Esteemed Contributor

Re: What food have you purchased on the Q and liked?

The potstickers are a house staple.  Much better than I can get locally.

Quite a few years ago they offered a Balboa Creme Brule cheesecake that was soooo good.

At one time I liked the Chesapeake crab cakes but then they got too big and started importing crab and dramatically cutting quality.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Frequent Contributor

Both the Rastelli Ribeyes and the Sirloin steaks were very good.  Their Flatiron steaks....not so much.  Their steakburgers are also very good, but not a lot better than the ones we get from Omaha Steaks.

The pepper and onion sausage pinwheels from Annabelle's Kitchen are great!

Honored Contributor

I really enjoy Mrs Prindables apples---have always been very good. Such a nice inexpensive little gift to give. The pot stickers are good too. But mostly don't order any food--just too salty for me and I can get the same types of things locally.

Regular Contributor

I don't order alot of food from QVC but we did try the Rastelli Sirloin Burgers and they are SO GOOD. We switched them over to AD and get them every 90 days.

Also, the Squirrel Brand chocolate/toffee almonds or cashews (can't remember which) were very good.

Trusted Contributor

I love Heartland Chicken, delicious.  Also I bake it at a higher temp that they say.  We love them.

Want to order Delizioso Limoncello cake but haven't as of yet.  Anyone else try it??   Looks yummy.

Trusted Contributor

We have enjoyed all the food we have tried, though we haven't tried much. The pork potstickers are on auto delivery. Love those.

The squirrel brand chocolate covered pecans, delicious.

A few of the snack mixes with fruit and different kinds of candy. These were good but found too expensive for what we got.

And today we got the raisin rolls. They are huge and they are delicious.

Respected Contributor

I really enjoy Mrs. Prinables apples.  I've tried a couple different varities by sprinkle ones are my favorite.  That's pretty much all the food I purchase from QVC any more.

Respected Contributor

We like the potstickers. Have purchased them many times over. I noticed that they are the Deal of the Day on Q2 today. Good price. May order some more.

Honored Contributor

Didn't care for all the choc candies.  A lot of repeats, it was just too much for us.

But the prime ribs were excellent.  We even did a turkey breast one time. It was good.

Honored Contributor

I love the Landies Candies chocolate covered pretzels.

They  had a great combo - nut butters - peanut, cashew and almond. It's not available any more, but that was my favorite - by far!