Honored Contributor

What do you find to be your most versatile Temp-tations piece?

At the top of my list are my Vintage Grace square platters. I love these things.

I use them as a charger for candles and decor on my dining table, coffee table and such. I change the candles, rings, etc for the season.

I use them for their intended purpose, as serving platters.

I use them as a base for other decorative uses. At Easter, I put a vintage looking stuffed rabbit, with eggs and ceramic birds.

I've used them as a backsplash of sorts, in a rack on the kitchen counter when I wanted to use them to set off something placed in front of them.

I think the only room I haven't used these in is the bathroom, and that is because we have very tiny bathrooms, with no counter space. If I had counter space, I'd use them to arrange nice cosmetic bottles, etc.

What TT have you found to be the most versatile, and moved beyond the kitchen with?

Super Contributor

Re: What do you find to be your most versatile Temp-tations piece?

I use my 11x7 the most during the week for dinners ,2 qt round baker, and the mixing bowls constantly using. They are great!

Frequent Contributor

I love the pitchers. I have them everywhere. Somehow I accumulated so many mugs that I use them on my desk to hold colored pencils and paint brushes. One on my vanity to hold makeup brushes. They keep multiplying! For cooking, hands down the pie plate. Perfect size for me and my hubby.
Super Contributor

The small tray that came with my tea set. I use it as a plate, a toaster oven size baking sheet, a small platter, a tray to corral items temporarily on my counter. I've used it in my office and for a table centerpiece. I just love that little thing. The tea pot is good for coffee, a large amount of sauce or gravy, or flowers. I also have a round salt box with a lid that I use for pet treats--just a single use, but if I weren't using it for that I could think of a dozen other uses--cotton balls, paper clips, marmalade, etc.

Frequent Contributor

I also use the 'tray' or 'lid' that came with my set. Use it to broil, bake, serve, cover, chill.

Respected Contributor

I only have one thing--a little snack set that comes with the plate and mug. I got two, one for DH and one for me, and we use it a lot.

What worries you masters you.
Contributor

The 13 piece oval lid-it set with mixing bowls is my favorite. I use the lid-its for covers, as serving dishes as toaster-oven size cookie sheets. I serve salad in the large mixing bowl, the ovals are perfect for unusual shaped cakes, as casserole dishes, serving dishes, etc. It is a great set.