Honored Contributor

Re: What cooking for this month of july?

Lunch today will be:

Caesar Salad

Hard Boiled Egg 

Half an Avocado sprinkled with everything bagel seasoning 

Sliced Heirloom Tomato

Some blueberries 

I'm trying a new recipe for a Chicken Parmesan Casserole for dinner. It's simple and should be good - cubed boneless skinless chicken breast, seasonings, RAO's marinara (I have a jar of RAO pizza sauce opened so I'm using that), and then some shredded mozzarella and a sprinkle of parmesan.  My recipe makes 4 servings so we'll have leftovers tomorrow.  I haven't decided which vegetable to serve - spinach, broccoli, or asparagus.  I'm leaning toward a basic spinach salad. 

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch,
That casserole recipe sounds good. I like Chicken Parmesan but trying to get a healthier way to enjoy it. Have some chicken breast to use up so if you don't mind, I am going to put that casserole together tonite!
Honored Contributor

Trucker daughter and teacher daughter are cooking for their boyfriends tonight, so hubs and I had a hamburger and fries for our supper.   

Honored Contributor

@MOMMAVik wrote:
@JeanLouiseFinch,
That casserole recipe sounds good. I like Chicken Parmesan but trying to get a healthier way to enjoy it. Have some chicken breast to use up so if you don't mind, I am going to put that casserole together tonite!

I hope you enjoy it, @MOMMAVik

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

One of our kids and their family will be visiting on Sunday. Our menu is:

Sirloin Steaks (bleu cheese optional)

Sauteed Mushrooms 

Brussel Sprouts Casserole

Small Tossed Salad

I'll be making a new recipe tomorrow afternoon for our dessert. Keto Peanut Butter Cream Pie. 😲

Honored Contributor

Lasagna and garlic bread for us tonight.   

Honored Contributor

We're eating out with friends tonight.  I already know what I'm ordering - Naked Buffalo Wings and a tossed salad with chef made bleu cheese dressing.  Mmmm, can't wait!!

Respected Contributor

1. Good morning everyone. Its been so hot and muggy. We had alot of Thunderstorms and very heavy rain. Yestauday we had fettechini pasta and steak and last night I put some frozen appetizers in the sir fryer. This was our churches feast week and today my mil will have a ton of food all day. And tomorrow is our 20th wedding anniversary so we will be eating out. Hope everyone has a great week and Winifred I hope your doing well allso.
Respected Contributor

@Pooky1,
Happy Anniversary! Wishing you many more happy & healthy years together!

💕💐🌺🌼
Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch! The Chicken Parmesan casserole turned out & tasted great! Even DH liked it. I had to resist trying to top with something crispy (perhaps buttered panko?)over the cheese layer. Do you have any keto substitute for that?

Thank you so much for sharing your tasty keto recipes & menus!