New Contributor

What color is old world teal in scalloped dinnerware set?

I have the fluted tube pan in old world teal, and it's more of an aqua on a white background (very pretty). I tried to order other bakeware in teal, but I felt it was more of a cornflower blue (country kitchen blue, light blue, etc) and some of it was on a beige-ish background instead of white. I'm loving the new 8 pc dinnerware set (the 1 w/the scalloped edges and no mugs), but I'm worried about what color of "teal" I'll actually get. Has anyone bough this set in teal? Or even springfetti which has the teal edge? Do you think it's anywhere around aqua/teal/turquoise/etc? Or is it really a light blue? Is the background white/off-white or the light beige color? Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Re: What color is old world teal in scalloped dinnerware set?

If you go to Facebook and join the group Temp-tationistas Anonymous, people there have posted many pictures of the new dinnerware, and the members are great about answering questions about color variations and background color changes. Most will answer posts asking for pictures as well.

New Contributor

Thanks, but I don't use facebook. I'm sure that will help someone else, tho.

Honored Contributor

On 3/17/2015 jacwo2 said:

Thanks, but I don't use facebook. I'm sure that will help someone else, tho.

If you don't use Facebook, you can still see the postings on Tara's own Facebook page, and you don't have to join or anything. Just google Tempt-tations facebook page, and when you get on, along the left side, there is a section titled 'posts to page' as you scroll down. You can't post, but it is a public page, and you can see lots of pic that people post, and read answers to lots of questions they ask.

The FB page I posted prior, is a closed group, and you won't be able to see it.

New Contributor

Thank you, I was able to see some springfetti items there. It is a brighter blue than I got previously, but it still looks blue (not teal) to me.